chip in wii

In my opinion, modmii is the simplest way. The guide it makes is specific to what you tell it. It is very thorough and has videos too.

If you use syscheck and send the file to modmii, it will know exactly which files it needs to update. If you pretend you are starting from scratch and it is not modded in any way. It will install everything it needs even if some of the files are OK. (That is what I do.)

Have a look at this post, there is a pdf of the guide that was created when I simulated Modmii for someone. It will be slightly different for you, that pdf is a general guide. You must follow the guide created for you by Modmii
If you get stuck, you can print the page use teh software I mentioned. Post it here and people can follow your steps and help you out if you need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok need more help now ,i had homebrew channel on my wii and all my other stuff to day i went and done something not sure what but when i switch it on its a black scree with 4.3 europe in the bottom right hand corner?????mite add I can still play games ,when ad is inserted I can see home brew channel and every thing on card ,have I bricked it?

Last edited:
ok ignore that last one did this Hold reset, priiloader loads. Select system menu hacks- disable "force standard recovery mode"
and all back now

ok wii all done now i now have ,homebrew channel also have IOS installer ,PRI loader ,IOS patcher,MMM,USB loader,WIIFLOW.system checker ,homebrew browser,wii browser,wii earth,wiimc media player (i think this one is better than mplayer-ce ) wiimc allows you to play dvd watch you tube films from usb sticks ,also listen to mp3 music ,radio ok is this fair enuff? or do I need more? or less ? any help appreciated

you can also setup a share on wiimc to watch video over your network from pc...

there are a few nice emulators too.

theres a mame emulator, spectrum emulator, mega drive/master system emulator too.. :)

mod mii is the best way as those older chip mods don't read the newer games,

Back