Chelsea officially in crisis.
They look like they need a doctor.

More to follow lmao @Fangface

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
It's gone Awfully quiet in here from @Fangface (Not a City Fan) LOL

They need more than a doctor :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fangface won't appear until United get beat, he's probably swishing the iron over his Brugge and Newcastle tops as we speak :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fangface won't appear until United get beat, he's probably swishing the iron over his Brugge and Newcastle tops as we speak :)

The league is a marathon not a sprint.
City played excellently and deserved their win.

Last edited:
the chosen one has thrown the dummy

erm boss we won league last season cos lets face it the rest went out of their way

to hand it to us

if you dont give me millions to spend you make me look bad

ie we finish fifth

pmsl

The league is a marathon not a sprint.
City played excellently and deserved their win.

Yes I've noticed lol.

You've been a shambles so far, need to fix it fast, Chelsea attacking is a disaster, should stick to parking the bus.

Yes I've noticed lol.

You've been a shambles so far, need to fix it fast, Chelsea attacking is a disaster, should stick to parking the bus.

Costa is a disaster.
He offers no attacking qualities whatsoever and most teams have figured him out now. Man mark him with rough arse tactics and he's screwed.
I personally would give him a stint in the stands for a couple of weeks. Remy and Falcao actually look interested and should be 1st choice.

ha ha the bully cant hack it

I'd say that's a fair assessment. He likes to dominate and if he comes up against strong defenders then he doesn't seem to be able to hack it.

Absolutely savaged yesterday were Chelsea. Looked a very sorry sight indeed and it really should have been by more.

Jose's interview post-game for Sky was delusional at best - There aint no fun in him any more.

Costa "Old Man" too is off his rocker and far from fitness, crying & kicking now because he aint getting his own way is a reflection of his own manager's antics.

Signings of quality needed quick-fast there.

Would seem the wheels have fell off and a lot of discord within the team...

Kompnys yellow card was well spent when he up ended Costa in the corner, he will be getting a season full of that lol.
I'm afraid that Falcao doesn't "like it up him" either and he's still got huge question marks over his fitness, but he is a trier at worst, Maureen might be best just lumping it to Remy and parking the bus, it's his "special" tactic.
What the hell happened with Terry ? He was up there with the best defenders in the league last season and played every minute, he got hauled off as I heard it.
Mourinho gets all the plaudits for his "tactical nouse" but yesterday he got schooled, Toure in a deeper role and Silva in playmaking had Chelsea split apart inside 30 seconds, 3-0 flattered his side in the end and his boss won't stand for that ! Mourinhos 3 year cycle is up for renewal after all.

Mourinhos 3 year cycle is up for renewal after all.

Aug 7th
José Mourinho has signed a new four-year contract at Chelsea that will keep him at Stamford Bridge until 2019.

Manchester City 3-0 Chelsea: Jose Mourinho says scoreline was 'fake'
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says that the 3-0 dfefeat to Manchester City is a "fake result", adding that his side were the better team in the second half.

deffo fake should have bee 6-0 lol
he has lost the plot
no doubt will be wanting a blank cheque at the ready

558170ac4af27.jpg

abb03158d0d2df7d72b00b3217052699de9b4dbea0b96f98fbbd6ce09238717b.jpg

Can Chelsea climb out of the bottom half today ?

Up to a -2 goal difference, well done.

What a coup signing Pedro, fantastic debut, he will cause lots of problems for other teams this season

Can't understand why LVG changed he's mind and didn't want him ? pmsl if you believe that shit you would believe anything

Back