checking patches on burnt games

madnlooney

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all just a quick question, basically as the title says really. i want to check what patches are on some of my older backups, just so i dont run one which isnt good and get banned again. is there any way i can do this?
Cheers in advance

AFAIK you'll need to create an image of the disc then run the test on that.

Ahhh, cheers mate, I never knew that.

looks like the link down in downloads for XDVDMulleterBeta10

"Warning: copy(./files/fromthepit/me//17691-XDVDMulleterBeta10.rar) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /downloads.php on line 700
ERROR: File not found."

can some one upload it again thanks

what drive are you using mate? to be able to click load from dvdr and then click load disc would certainly make your task a whole lot easier and give you the answers you seek ;-)

looks like the link down in downloads for XDVDMulleterBeta10

"Warning: copy(./files/fromthepit/me//17691-XDVDMulleterBeta10.rar) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /downloads.php on line 700
ERROR: File not found."

can some one upload it again thanks

Yeah looks like the downloads are down, or something.

this was my problem as Purity found out for me.

slysofts AnyDVD was not letting mulleter read my discs.

disbled anydvd, mulleter works great,

on a side note, my mulleter does not know the names of my drives, i.e. drive D is Asus and drive E is Pioneer and shows them both as my hard drives....don't ask why, but it works.

but as long as you know drives are which, you just pick the leter.

also you need to have .net installed from mike ro soft.

cheers guys for your help. XDVDMulleterBeta10.2 worked great i did try it before posting with 9.2 but it didnt show any drive just virtual ones

Just another question. when it says iextreme compatable does that mean its iextreme patched?

Last edited:
yes providing all of the boxes are checked you are good to go...

There are rumours that some ss's are being sneakily added wrongly though so although a lot of people are downloading games I think its best to do your own backups. If I elaborate on the ss issue... it is being said that in some cases an ss from an ntsc region game will also allow the booting of a pal region game, meaning that if someone like m$, were to actually post a game with an ss from a different region, then you go and download it it would seem that all is hunky dory but m$ could potentially use the fact that ss in incorrect for the region of game you are actually using and flag you for a ban....not sure how true this info is but I read it somewhere.

Anyways.....Glad you got it sorted :Clap:

cool thanks. i just check crackdown and it wasnt good. lots of problems with it. so i grabbed it again and then XDVDMulleterBeta10 seemed to download something and fix it. all boxes are now ticked

I'm getting all boxes checked OK on an iso of COD4 with XDVDMulleter, which from what has been said should be ok on live with iextreme 1.4, but shouldn't just the 'PAL' setting be checked - i'm getting all (PAL NTSC Region free) ?

Hope this makes sense .. lol

just means it is region free,so no problems m8
I'm getting all boxes checked OK on an iso of COD4 with XDVDMulleter, which from what has been said should be ok on live with iextreme 1.4, but shouldn't just the 'PAL' setting be checked - i'm getting all (PAL NTSC Region free) ?

Hope this makes sense .. lol

Back