Cheaper broadband n*l

i hope that they are going to drop th eprices aswell then!!! I pay £24 a month for 2mb and if they are going to up those who only pay £17 for 1mb to 4mb aswell that means we will be paying different prices for the same speed!! bOLLOCKS TO THAT!

different speeds yes but they will have much lower monthly download caps compared to you

2598.7 Kbps

318.5 K bytes/sec

for £20 with plusnet.. i can see nt l loosing the battle in the end..

z4kir said:
I thought they got rid of the 256/512 speeds months ago, at the moment for broadband I think they only do:
1mb @ £17.99
2mb @ £24.99
3mb @ £37.99

(obviously at the max price they charge and not the "incentive prices")

They did he has got it mixed up. Must have though it was the telewest thread

hxxp://www.cableforum.co.uk/article/188/telewest-announces-10mb-broadband-speeds

Phoned up for my gran, who doesn't have broadband heh, and got £11 off the digital base pack and a £24 one off rebate to cover her £2 talk unlimited add on.

Thanks again.

got a bit of courage today and phoned them up. told them i was goin to pack it in and just go on bt for my phone and get a freeview box for the telly. They have now dropped my bill by 20 quid a month. Thanx :banana:

Have just called them to say I needed to make some financial savings. The guy sounded as though he was having a bad day. however, immediately offered to reduce it from 24.99 to 15.00 so i am more than happy. Did not push it any further.
Its certainly worth a call.

got adsl unlimited at £24 odd a month with pipex

proplem is thet have a real sh!t CS, can never get through on there on their local number and they that ages to reply to emails

good thing is though company pays for it

tony9999 said:
got adsl unlimited at £24 odd a month with pipex

proplem is thet have a real sh!t CS, can never get through on there on their local number and they that ages to reply to emails

good thing is though company pays for it

pipex have sh#t customer service feck I waited an hour and 45 minutes before hanging up once to get through to NTL lol

Back