Cheaper broadband n*l

gazzas

Inactive User
Reaction score
Found this on another forum

was on £17.99 1MB broadband with NTL, I rang them up & said I wanted to cancel my subscription coz I found the same service available elsewhere for £9.99 with UKonline so the guy said NTL would match it. So I'm now paying £9.99, cool huh! (I had no intention of cancelling I just knew they would offer to match the price, in any case if he'd a said OK then they would need the cancellation in writing which I would not have done), £96 saving a year for a 15 min wait on the phone worth while

Seems a few of them did it and it worked.

Others have higher connections, Still worked

did exacly the same with my phoneline with telewest talk unlimited instead of £25 now £20. cool saving of £60 just goes to show if your willing to try hard enough it can be achieved. jon :Bounce:

I rang them and they said they would cancel it by the end of the month. So i rang the sales line and asked them if they would match the price, and they did. Thanks that's £8 a month saving for me.

who has the same service as NThell's 2mb broadband for cheaper? Need to know so that i can bargain with it when i call them.

just tell em bt said they would give u it cheaper

Ntl Cust relations: 0800 052 0243

They have more authority than sales and can authorise the deal and if ur nice enough maybe chuck in a free month or two........

just saved £72 a year! Got my phone free.

Free line rental

I pay £17.99 for NTL broadband, but they have given me 12 months telephone line rental for free, after i told them i wanted both cancelling as i was returning to BT

was on 2mb conection told them did not really need that fast so reduced to 1mb so asked how much will that be the said £17.99 so said I was thinking about cancelling altogether the guy said wait till I check the asked if I wanted 3 for £30 phone 1mb broadband and 100 tv channels family pack for a year. what is the same as I was using except broadband speed. a bit slower on the internet but

saving £300 over the year

Guys mine is 2mb for free :), just browse through the posts and clone your modems. 100% savings :) :)

i like to give them something, just been on the fone to them,the very helpful woman (not) was saying , no im on bts website now theve got no deals on like that you must be mistaken, in the end i had to get a bit shity and say listen love i dont care wot site your on they are comming friday to install my modem.she made me wait 5 mins and sorted, 2meg
9.99. cheers lads.

2mb for £9.99! reckon i'll have to call up n blag a little lol

just got through to them, they argueed like hell about 2 mb, saying they needed to check that out, but switched straight away to 1 mb for 9.99, without batting an eye lid, so will run with this for now, if anyone comes across 2mb for 9.99 let me know where and I'll attack them again
thanks for the heads up guys

Back