card share

chef1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Dont know if its allowed on here but im looking for some info on card share

i have an origonal dreambox 500s and motoried setup
and looking for some info in getting involved in card share so if any of you nice guys can point me in the correct direction

cheers Paul

are you looking to setup your own share between yourself and a few friends/family, or to connect to a share to get more channels?

are you looking to setup your own share between yourself and a few friends/family, or to connect to a share to get more channels?

id like to do my own to be honest

im allready on a card share with another box wich is very good good get loads of stuff on it ## nearly everything on 13 even calcio and fulll pron infact it would be easier to say what i dont get lol

thing is ive got a spare box and a ## and am very interseted in how all this works
i have a basic knowlage of dreambox and linux but thats about it
I would like to share this with my brother

Im a very fast learner and am keane to do this

What would yous guys recomend setting up my own or just getting into a card share

Last edited by a moderator:
if you can get cards i would go for your own and keep it small i know of a couple of ones were there is about 20 on them they all put in and get a load of cards and the server runs very good but then its up to you if you want the hassle of running one

Then theres the cost of running a server 24 hours a day, with fuel prices increasing and a recession hitting, it's something to take into consideration.

I've been on a superb free server for almost 2 years now, like the OP it would be easier for me to list the stuff that I don't get and this guy has ran this server as a hobby and never asked for a penny, recently however he has asked for a donation to running costs and has every right to.

Previously I had offered to make a donation, just as a 'Thank You' but he would hear of it, but the cost of living has went up - just something to consider mate.

Then theres the cost of running a server 24 hours a day, with fuel prices increasing and a recession hitting, it's something to take into consideration.

I've been on a superb free server for almost 2 years now, like the OP it would be easier for me to list the stuff that I don't get and this guy has ran this server as a hobby and never asked for a penny, recently however he has asked for a donation to running costs and has every right to.

Previously I had offered to make a donation, just as a 'Thank You' but he would hear of it, but the cost of living has went up - just something to consider mate.

Witchy thats sounds excelent how do u go about getting free servers and how do u get set up for it do have a special image or do u need to add a cam config file

ill do whats neccessary to get involved
i dont mind donating

hi witch2k1, could you pm me please. i`ve tried to pm you but it blocked me.

Guys I don't run a server and I can't get anyone onto the server that I'm on, sorry but lot's of people have asked and it just isn't possible.

I've disabled PM's just now as a certain moderator is trying to get me spammed silly with his tall tales, lol

pmsl @ witchy2k1 you wount be able to turn your pm on the rest of the year

I love free servers

Back