card reader

imyeman2000

Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys and gals! im getting my card reader " pheonix infinity" tommorrow and want to turn my card back on !! it has been turned on a few times in the past by a friend who no longer lives near! im attempting to do it myself so any instructions and help would be appriciated !!!! thank you !!!

Hi m8
first of all you need progmer and and you have to know what you are doing.
after reading card you will know what to do, next.
its, not a b c.:Angryfire

its a funcard!! av just got my usb pheonix card reader and loaded it into computer!!! the card is a at mega163 card! when go on read it says everything will be wiped!!! what do i write on it and where get the info!!!

did you read the card ??
did you save the exteep ?? if no your fooked m8
you will need to post the box id ( type and model )so we can help more
if you did not read the card just get the atmaga flash for your area and load and write that is all

Last edited:
no wen i go to read it says flash memory will be erased to access ext.eeprom. continue!!!!! i have the nagra 4.1 edit! and been told to put ird in bacwards and bk in forward as im using a samsung!!! wats easiest way to find these out!!! the model is a samsung and the id think is the long number written on the card in felt tip!!! its been dun before and think that is the id! not sure mate!!!

you do not need to read the card m8
did you save the prom from the card ?? if no you will need to jtag the box if a 2100
but if the long num written un the card is 32 long that is bk

no wen i go to read it says flash memory will be erased to access ext.eeprom. continue!!!!! i have the nagra 4.1 edit! and been told to put ird in bacwards and bk in forward as im using a samsung!!! wats easiest way to find these out!!! the model is a samsung and the id think is the long number written on the card in felt tip!!! its been dun before and think that is the id! not sure mate!!!

If it's an AU funcard, read and save the exteep, it will be in a .hex format. If you are not sure, read/save the inteep first, then the flash, then the exteep, saving all as you go.

If it's a sammy the ird will start 3E ** ** ** and the bk will be a 16 digit hex number( 0-9, A-F) don't post either here.

Once you have the exteep.hex, open it with xncs (.hex file) and the info you require will be there.

Hope this helps.

Muskrat

Yeah, spotted that mate but an atty is also known as an atmega funcard, shall I back out mate and let you take this one.

Regards

Muskrat

no m8 i have explained wot the member needs to do but dont seem to reading it lol but as you will agree it is easy when you know wot you are doing like you and me lol

Yeah, spotted that mate but an atty is also known as an atmega funcard, shall I back out mate and let you take this one.

Regards

Muskrat
atmega is an atmega
a fun is a fun
completely different

no m8 i have explained wot the member needs to do but dont seem to reading it lol but as you will agree it is easy when you know wot you are doing like you and me lol

PMSL, what and I know what I'm doing? there's a first, ha ha. I know where the rum bottle is mate :drink:

@Davidh, same type of operation but different coding, that's what I thought, but I am willing to be corrected

its a smt 2100c mate! this is first time ive try this so it confusing !! wen get the hang ov it ill be set mate to keep my box on for the kids!! the card has numbers written on in felt tip " think they are the numbers that corispond with the number on the bottom ov the box" he has also written 1283 33 e8 on the card is that the bk number! im very grateful for the help mate thanx

no the bk is 16 bytes or 32 num+ letters
the ird starts 3e ****** or ******3e not 8e m8
from the start did you save the exprom from the card ??? when you read it

its a smt 2100c mate! this is first time ive try this so it confusing !! wen get the hang ov it ill be set mate to keep my box on for the kids!! the card has numbers written on in felt tip " think they are the numbers that corispond with the number on the bottom ov the box" he has also written 1283 33 e8 on the card is that the bk number! im very grateful for the help mate thanx

12 83 33 E8 is the ird for a pace mate, you need to read/save the files on the card.

The numbers on the bottom of the box should be an 8 digit number starting or ending 3E, thats the ird, the 16 digit number is the BK.

Muskrat

on my reader wen card is in it has flash data from funcard at mega 163 below its got int.ee prom data from funcard at mega 163 and below that its ext.eeprom do i save those files befor i do out else mate!!!

on my reader wen card is in it has flash data from funcard at mega 163 below its got int.ee prom data from funcard at mega 163 and below that its ext.eeprom do i save those files befor i do out else mate!!!

Read and save - int eep then flash then exteep and check your PM's.

Muskrat

read them as you said they went to 100% then clicked on the save and they went into my documents but wen go to open it says windows can not open this file!!! f****** sick as anything now!

Back