Tivimate EPG

Kryton

<font color="PINK">I LOVE PINK</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys...and girls.

After using Tivimate for a couple of weeks i have found out it has zapped all the usable storage on my Firestick.

The EPG had used 4GB in 2 weeks which resulted in the FS telling me i was low on storage.

I cleared the EPG in the EPG settings and messed about with a few other settings like " Past days to keep EPG" and turned off update on app start.
After clearing the EPG and doing a manual update the storage used was 128MB.
The EPG updated again this morning and now its over 700MB.

Is there anything you can do to stop or reduce the amount of storage space used each time it updates?

Im on version 4.0.0

Last edited:
I haven't tried this myself but I got told if you are using a M3u URL login add this to the end of it and it will sort the the EPG cache build up.

&prev_days=7&next_days=5

Also,
Look at the settings EPG in Tivimate I seem to remember there's one setting were it auto updates on boot or start up. Again I'm not in front of mine

The more channels you’re sub has the bigger the epg will be,which won’t help.
You could also have a clear cache shortcut or try iMPlayer. I use iMPlayer and only recently cleared all the cache on my device afters several weeks and It was only 400mb
Try this for adding a shortcut
Access Firestick system settings shortcuts easily.

Guys...and girls.

After using Tivimate for a couple of weeks i have found out it has zapped all the usable storage on my Firestick.

The EPG had used 4GB in 2 weeks which resulted in the FS telling me i was low on storage.

I cleared the EPG in the EPG settings and messed about with a few other settings like " Past days to keep EPG" and turned off update on app start.
After clearing the EPG and doing a manual update the storage used was 128MB.
The EPG updated again this morning and now its over 700MB.

Is there anything you can do to stop or reduce the amount of storage space used each time it updates?

Im on version 4.0.0
Use the fully paid version of tivimate this would not happen.

If its a hacked tivimate this happens on all versions after 2.15 I believe, developer built it in.
Not hacked mate. Ive paid for it.

Thanks for the input guys.
Nothing serms to help tho, its racking up 700mb of EPG data each day.
The only way is to clear EPG data and update it again.
Never had this problem with Smarters.

Infact i cant remember it happening until i upgraded to 4.0.0 so i might try an earlier version again.

have you tried posting on the reddit that the author uses?

Back