Cannot upload image using Web Interface. Click flash, it does nothing

as above

you maybe overloading flash memory

follow link from wiz download openpli daily release

build your own to suit

Y.day it said 6MB free and now it's 4MB.

I guess that may be causing problems.

Before i re-do it totally, is there any way i could reduce it?

Also, silly question, do all boxes have this same problem?

Y.day it said 6MB free and now it's 4MB.

I guess that may be causing problems.

Before i re-do it totally, is there any way i could reduce it?

Also, silly question, do all boxes have this same problem?

Ok if it's changed since yesterday and you have not installed any more plugins then I would say that the epg has reverted to the internal flash

Ok if it's changed since yesterday and you have not installed any more plugins then I would say that the epg has reverted to the internal flash

I have been trying to update that TSOnlineTV i think it's probz that.

I'll have a look at where the EPG is being stored. I set it to my USB.

What's the best way of reducing it?

remove any plugins you dont need is the best way

i would remove tsonline tv

remove any plugins you dont need is the best way

i would remove tsonline tv

Aah, I created another thread on how to update TSOnlineTV cause i seen some things on there that i would really like. Well mainly sport like 10 Sport ... So basically the ones that's not broadcasted on TV, like the 3PM kick offs.

As far as I am aware Ts online TV has been superseded by TS Media

Oh, so should I uninstall TS online tv and install TS Media if i want the functionality?

Yep I would,once you sort your dwindling space problem lol,
but be aware that the links in TS Media and any IPTV type plugin can go dead very quickly,so for that type of viewing its very hit and miss

Yep I would,once you sort your dwindling space problem lol,
but be aware that the links in TS Media and any IPTV type plugin can go dead very quickly,so for that type of viewing its very hit and miss

Haha yeah i need to uninstall things i wont use.

Best way of removing plugins, via command line (DCC) or on the box itself (TSpanel)?

Haha yeah i need to uninstall things i wont use.

Best way of removing plugins, via command line (DCC) or on the box itself (TSpanel)?

Box itself m8 and then double check you got the space back :)

Box itself m8 and then double check you got the space back :)

Just my little input..My first box was a dm800 i had many many problems similar to you and i without exaduration flashed around 30 different images as i could not get everything correct
one thing would work but then another would not.in the end i found DreamboxUK 2.1.2 image i got everything to work as i wanted and stayed with that until i upgraded my box

yes agree mate weird science it is

had two identical 800 using same images would get different results lol

one wouldnt even take a backup image from the other

part of the hobby i guess

Last edited by a moderator:
ARGHH!! It's gone to internal memory and i can't change it either :/
@AJT I might do that tbh. https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/275550/ this is one here is an image from 2011, does it make a difference?

Try this one as well.
EDIT:Here is link to the correct image..the exact one i used forever on my DM800HD after all my troubles this image was perfect..give it a go i hope it is for you.

Here is an updated version of the lovely image for DM800 Dreamboxuk V2.12 by Rossi2000

Updated Enigma2 to 17-06-2012

All the rest of image is as original

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yqvc7y58nvgyz7a/dmuk-v212sim201robi62.nfi.zip

if you do install go to plugins and remove what you don't want first before putting in what you do

And this is the earlier version..

Here is an updated but older than the first version of dreambox uk v2.1.2 for us with sim 2.01 bl84b
Updated enigma from 6/03 to 30/03

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v5kdcrmky5gggom/dreamboxuk.nfi.zip

Last edited by a moderator:
Try this one as well.
EDIT:Here is link to the correct image..the exact one i used forever on my DM800HD after all my troubles this image was perfect..give it a go i hope it is for you.

Here is an updated version of the lovely image for DM800 Dreamboxuk V2.12 by Rossi2000

Updated Enigma2 to 17-06-2012

All the rest of image is as original

dmuk-v212sim201robi62.nfi.zip

if you do install go to plugins and remove what you don't want first before putting in what you do

And this is the earlier version..

Here is an updated but older than the first version of dreambox uk v2.1.2 for us with sim 2.01 bl84b
Updated enigma from 6/03 to 30/03

dreamboxuk.nfi.zip

I'll give it a go. Here goes flash no 5 lol.

yes agree mate weird science it is

had two identical 800 using same images would get different results lol

one wouldnt even take a backup image from the other

part of the hobby i guess

800 clones could have different memory types, I think this is the root cause of what you experienced with your two boxes.

Set up and all usual stuff is working fine.

I went to install Rats bouquets plugin and picons plugin ... said it's installed, but cannot see it in the plugins.

Restarted the box still cant see it :S

I've tried installing is both using DCC and from the box itself, it's not there.

If its not broke dont touch it lol

OpenPli daily image,but you will need to install any plugins that you require as its a very light image

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

or this one but I have no feedback on it

OpenPli-BL84-sim2.10-exp-dm800-2013-06-19-17-mod_l - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community

Just installed this (Top one) and all seems to be okay. Rats plugins is working, dflash is working. Going to install CrossEPG later as nephew has hogged the TV to play Fifa lol.

Back