Cannot upload image using Web Interface. Click flash, it does nothing

first thing i ever do if image has ts panel is remove it

no end of problems with it

handy for a few bits but never keep it

The problems with mounting and the tspanel really only seems to effect the OpenPLI images.

I don't install it on anything prefer to load ipks and tarballs manually to save space.

Aah cool, i'll leave it but remove it if I have any problems.

Looking at plugins ... Think i'm going to go crazy :p There are loads i'd like haha.

Start off with, 1channel, dflash and Rats bouquets updater. Any others you guys like/use?

Another question, is there a plugin for live football?

first thing i ever do if image has ts panel is remove it

no end of problems with it

handy for a few bits but never keep it

Unfortunately even uninstalling doesn't always work as it still leaves bits of itself behind,I wont even try a new image/backup if it has TSPanel installed

Looking at plugins ... Think i'm going to go crazy :p There are loads i'd like haha.

Start off with, 1channel, dflash and Rats bouquets updater. Any others you guys like/use?

TSMedia is great....also try BBC Iplayer and ITV player

Last edited by a moderator:

You will max the flash out and end up with green screen issues etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
set your image the way you like it running

back it up

then try other image

Aah typical me ... got the HDD to mount but didnt test ha.

Screen goes green, box restarts and gives me a crash report.

Got that crash report but it means nothing to me :/

Just checked and the HDD still don't seem to be mapped. I could have swore it was working last night :S :/

DAMN!!! LOL

I will never win.

Not had a problem yet tho.

Can you link me a decent image that don't have it? I'll experiment sometime.

If its not broke dont touch it lol

OpenPli daily image,but you will need to install any plugins that you require as its a very light image

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

or this one but I have no feedback on it

OpenPli-BL84-sim2.10-exp-dm800-2013-06-19-17-mod_l - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community

If its not broke dont touch it lol

OpenPli daily image,but you will need to install any plugins that you require as its a very light image

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

or this one but I have no feedback on it

OpenPli-BL84-sim2.10-exp-dm800-2013-06-19-17-mod_l - Downloads - DigitalWorldz Technology Forum - Satellite, television, consoles, community

Haha yup, im going to leave it as it is atm, and see if it breaks ... or if i get bored :p haha.

One thing I do notice is that I am constantly having to restart the box because it freezes alot.

I have to be sure I press the button once only or else that's it ... frozen and can't do anything except restart the box :/

One thing I do notice is that I am constantly having to restart the box because it freezes alot.

I have to be sure I press the button once only or else that's it ... frozen and can't do anything except restart the box :/

Make sure you still have some flash space and if you have maybe try another image, the links wiz has supplied are good choices.

Back