can anyone help .

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
installed new lnb last april , scanned 28.2e all channels came in fine , noticed the other day that a lot of them were coming up no or bad signal , so deleted channels did rescan , and only some h and v channels come back , dish is fine as have 2 other lnb on it and they working ok on 13 and 19 , first transponder it picks up on is 10788 v , the transponder for 10744 h and 10773 h are both grey but showing a sig of about 83% but 0% quality , just to add if i go to itv hd it picks up both the h and v channels and the demo 4 k channels on v work so it seems both pol work it just baffle me why only some are coming in

Last edited:
What signal levels are you getting on 28.2 and how many on a full scan

Swap the LNBs over to see if the LNB is faulty?

have looked at tp list out of 102 tp i am only getting 22v tps and 4h tps also getting nothing on any of the tps after 12441v

Whats the number on full scan on 28.2 thinking 900 so missing a good few if only getting 280.

update: not quite sure what i done , i checked to see how to add sat , not that i can cause my 28 east is on single feed anyway put in 13 east and as sometimes happens certain freq are on other sat , so had quick browse , then deleted it , went back to 28 east and most of missing tp are back now getting 550 channels on full scan , nothing coming after 12441 v , think there should be as checked on couple of sites , other than that it seem to have sorted itself out

Back