Call for Scottish Olympics team

and There's a rumour that copper wire was invented by two Aberdonians fighting over a penny!

There's a another rumour that Aberdonians invented double glazing so that the bairns' couldnae hear the ice cream vans!

sorry last one I promise.:proud:

My windows must be fooked then coz my kids can hear it from miles away :(

Personally who gives a fcuk whos for which team i just enjoy watching the womens gymnastics and to see if any WR are broken in the sprints thats all.

let scotland be scotland if the want whos botherd why dont wales be wales aswell doesnt make any difference its like that in football so why not the games.

what about

Rab C Nesbitt
Still Game
James McFadden

when i think of more i'll post em up

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

double glazing!?!?!

Double cling film!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

what about

Rab C Nesbitt
Still Game
James McFadden

when i think of more i'll post em up

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

What about the worlds biggest and unquestionably the greatest double act ever to come out of Scotland... Lady's and gentlemen I give you the......... Krankies :proud:

ok I'll get ma coat

:Cheers:

What about the worlds biggest and unquestionably the greatest double act ever to come out of Scotland... Lady's and gentlemen I give you the......... Krankies :proud:

ok I'll get ma coat

:Cheers:

scotland is just fandabiedozie (spelling lol)

its the rest of the uk who are clanging on our athletes on the back of our success

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

P.S. the second parts a joke btw ;)

Lol @ this thread. The fact is this is the SNP stirring up sh1t yet again and for what ? They are all a bunch of gobshites. Same goes for any political party trying to ride on the success of the for once brilliant TEAM GB.
I can only speak for myself obv but from where i sit we are always stronger and more successfull when we are UNITED. As pointed out everyone moans that we are not "united" no uk spirit ect. Then you get these tossers who want to divide us even more ! ! ffs.
You know what , I think this is "divide and conquer" in its most basic form. Break us all up into tiny wee groups rather than 1 great voice. Easier to control the masses that way. As a united country we have survived 2 world wars which im pretty sure would have had different outcomes without us being "united", the whole fooking lot of us would have been walking with goose steps now, but hey at least the busses would be on time [silver lining ? lol].
FWIW I am Scottish to the bones of me. But unlike some I have had many happy years down south [12+] but am currently back in scotland. There are just as many english people who are tossers as ther are scottish who are tossers. There is also an extra ordinary amount of fantastic people who are english and same again for scotland. I also found out we all eat the same food, we all shit out the same hole and it all smells the same.

I love the football banter between our nations, but thats just it for me "Banter" i think some people take this banter to far and end up forming political parties like SNP. Anyway im in the "Hope it never happens" camp, but you never know becuase there is nothing sillier than MAN.

Closing note - Team GB I/We salute you.

Lol @ this thread. The fact is this is the SNP stirring up sh1t yet again and for what ? They are all a bunch of gobshites. Same goes for any political party trying to ride on the success of the for once brilliant TEAM GB.
I can only speak for myself obv but from where i sit we are always stronger and more successfull when we are UNITED. As pointed out everyone moans that we are not "united" no uk spirit ect. Then you get these tossers who want to divide us even more ! ! ffs.
You know what , I think this is "divide and conquer" in its most basic form. Break us all up into tiny wee groups rather than 1 great voice. Easier to control the masses that way. As a united country we have survived 2 world wars which im pretty sure would have had different outcomes without us being "united", the whole fooking lot of us would have been walking with goose steps now, but hey at least the busses would be on time [silver lining ? lol].
FWIW I am Scottish to the bones of me. But unlike some I have had many happy years down south [12+] but am currently back in scotland. There are just as many english people who are tossers as ther are scottish who are tossers. There is also an extra ordinary amount of fantastic people who are english and same again for scotland. I also found out we all eat the same food, we all shit out the same hole and it all smells the same.

I love the football banter between our nations, but thats just it for me "Banter" i think some people take this banter to far and end up forming political parties like SNP. Anyway im in the "Hope it never happens" camp, but you never know becuase there is nothing sillier than MAN.

Closing note - Team GB I/We salute you.

well done, you nick explains it all...

well as the late great Ricky Fulton said. "we should rebuild hadrians wall.....AND ELECTRIFY IT":proud:

If you do can you move it slightly more south to the Tyne, so you lot can have the Geordies too :banana::proud:

I can't understand why Scotland want to go it alone?

It is team GB, not team England, Wales, NI, or Scotland, but team GB. What is the problem with that, are they not happy being part of Great Britain? Are their heads so far up their arses that they think they are better than everyone else? They always seem to have a chip on their shoulder, maybe jealous of something?

It should stay the GB way, Scotland get a few gold medals and that is it, they are the best thing since sliced bread. But if they do go it alone and they have a shit Olympics do not come crying to us!!!

digicol... its not about who is better or not.. its about patriotism and love for the nation.. its nothing against "GB" its about leading our nation under saltire...

sorry if its too intellectual.. people just want to think, oh there we go they are crying for independance again etc... if your "Team GB" is so good, why dont yous agree to it..

Mark mate, team GB is a combined effort from all of us, united as one. I for one love that.

If Scotland pull out then it will no longer be team GB as Scotland are a large contribution to Great Britain. I have no idea what would then happen to the other Countries involved in terms of representation of a nation or nations.

Back