Call for Scottish Olympics team

good god,next you`ll be asking us to stop funding your health service,where will it stop.;)

good god,next you`ll be asking us to stop funding your health service,where will it stop.;)

yeah m8 we'll ask you to do that when you tell us you dont like our fookin oil ;)

Sorry m8,but don`t know were you got that one from,as you know it`s the national health service so we all pay.I know it gets dark earlier over the border but i`m sure there`s a light on somewhere;)
no but you're implying that England pays for us poor jocks?

ffs.

your original post

Sorry m8,but don`t know were you got that one from,as you know it`s the national health service so we all pay.I know it gets dark earlier over the border but i`m sure there`s a light on somewhere;)

thats right dave .. national as in United Kingdom.
and it does get a dark earlier up here.. but better dark than dim

and also when any scots people win a medal commentator going on about winning for britain but if english people win a medal commentator going on about it for england not britain

I have no problem with Scotland wanting independence but let`s not pick and choose to suit.
your original post

thats right dave .. national as in United Kingdom.
and it does get a dark earlier up here.. but better dark than dim

Never noticed that m8,i heard them say another medal for Great Britain,maybe i was watching another channel though.
and also when any scots people win a medal commentator going on about winning for britain but if english people win a medal commentator going on about it for england not britain

Thats not entirely fair, when I have watched an event and team GB is winning, the commentators are full of gusto for the UK, not England.

Apart from the A1,A68,A7 and M6 what the only other good thing to come out of Scotland, answers on the back of a poatage stamp please,PMSL:banana::banana::banana:

One thing to remember, karym6 has only posted this to try and provoke a reaction and create an argument!

Funny how these type of threads ALWAYS attract the same members!

Last edited:
Apart from the A1,A68,A7 and M6 what the only other good thing to come out of Scotland, answers on the back of a poatage stamp please,PMSL:banana::banana::banana:

erm...

Robert Louis Stevenson
Television
Billy Connoly
penicillin
the best James Bond
Whiskey
Alex Harvey
Biffy Clyro
OIL

... wtf?

and [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgiYT6DgF5o&NR=1"]GLASVEGAS[/ame]

Can't we just be united for at least one great sporting event....we perform better as a team, success breeds success, the whole team performed great and got huge boosts from winning and being well up the medal table...that wouldnt be so if we were 4 seperate nations in the Olympics.

It loads of posts on here we see rants about this once great nation not being great anymore...thats because its pulling itself to pieces. I have no problem with each country having their own parliment or even their own football teams, people are quite entitled to be patriotic about their own country but cant you also have a bit of pride for the United Kingdom.

erm...

Robert Louis Stevenson
Television
Billy Connoly
penicillin
the best James Bond
Whiskey
Alex Harvey
Biffy Clyro
OIL

... wtf?

not forgetting the best football managers the English club game ever saw.

Back