brand new nokia n95-seal on box intact-first 200 quid bags it

I wouldnt want the phone now if indeed there ever was a phone i would rather take it out on the tosser personally.

good luck mate

Ive sent him another PM

but he hasent been online since we got the last PM Storm
maybe he scammed someone else and they found him ;)

@ storm1..............
I personally take my hat off to you for the way you've handled this situation mate.
You've conducted yourself with dignity throughout this matter, even when others have shown anger or agression towards daddymayhem, you didn't join the lynch mob, however tempted you were.
If you end up going to court I'm sure you'll win your case, I'm just sad it's come to this.
This a great forum and a great community of like minded individuals, it's a pity 1 person can cast a shadow over it.

@daddymayhem............be a man. Either send storm1 the phone he paid you for, or send him his money back.

Curly

Curly.
I do not for one minute think that members of this forum are nasty horrible people -
But are true, caring people - after all thats what this (DW) is all about helping others ?
Obviously in all aspects of life we are all going to come up against the other kind ? you know what i mean.
But i can honestly say that you guys are TOPS!
Thanks again for your support on this matter!
Regards
Storm1

Hows about a whip round for storm?
Only need 40 of us to send a £5 and hes sorted.
If he gets the phone he could donate the cash to dw or a chariy what do you guys think?

Hows about a whip round for storm?
Only need 40 of us to send a £5 and hes sorted.
If he gets the phone he could donate the cash to dw or a chariy what do you guys think?
count me in I'm up for that :)

ok guys copy and paste the list and add yourself if willing
once we reach our total we can close off.
If storm wants to give his paypal details then we can get moving on this.

list
1. Ianbbb £5
2. Bronto £5
3. Curly £5

Cheers all - but life is a learning curve ? no need 4 that ! As i said majority rules - many thanks ! wish you all the very best !
Regards
Storm1

im in for that il send him a £5 to get him a hand.

list
1. Ianbbb £5
2. Bronto £5
3. Curly £5
4. fisco2001

Last edited by a moderator:
IF this guy does send you the phone, still keep hold of all the details for as long as you own the phone. its not uncommon for people to sell top of the range phones, then 3 months later report them stolen and they get a new one and youre left with a useless brick.

if you find yourself in this situation then youll have all the details needed for him to be done with deception, theft and fraud as well as a few others

ive being wacthing this thred from the start,and i will be more than happy to chip in,
so you can count me in for £5
PM where to send the money.

good luck storm

cheers dave

list
1. Ianbbb £5
2. Bronto £5
3. Curly £5
4. fisco2001
5. maca £5
6. daveballs £5

come on ENGLAND

Last edited:
id pay £5 :)

list
1. Ianbbb £5
2. Bronto £5
3. Curly £5
4. rs2ooo16valve £5

list
1. Ianbbb £5
2. Bronto £5
3. Curly £5
4. fisco2001
5. maca £5

count me in m8 no probs : spook :

Ive sent him another PM

but he hasent been online since we got the last PM Storm
maybe he scammed someone else and they found him ;)

Just checked profile.

Last Activity: Today 12:55

he really taking the piss, if he lived near me id be round his house already mate and if he didnt have the phone id be taking his tv.

as for the whip round its a very good gesture but i feel its not the answer, the answer is for mayhem to pull his finger out of his arse and sort it, and it opens a can of worms if someone else gets ripped off is there going to be a whip round for them too? nice as it is i dont think its the answer.

ok guys let me update u
Im sure Storm wont mind me telling u :)

we both got PMs from daddymayhem explaining a few things that I wont go into but

he sent phone today along with a tracking number :Hit: so fingers crossed we have happy ending ;)

EDIT : oh carry on with the fivers and just stick it in my paypal account hehehe

Last edited:
Back