brand new nokia n95-seal on box intact-first 200 quid bags it

hope it comes through.

if not count me in for the whip round.

Here's an updated List .. Just incase ;)

1. Ianbbb £5
2. Bronto £5
3. Curly £5
4. fisco2001 £5
5. allroad £5
6. maca £5
7. daveballs £5
8. rs2ooo16valve £5
9. parm21 £5
10. johnthehun £5
11.wazok £5
12. Bigga £5

Last edited:
well done guys .. updated list above :)

Here's an updated List .. Just incase ;)

1. Ianbbb £5
2. Bronto £5
3. Curly £5
4. fisco2001 £5
5. allroad £5
6. maca £5
7. daveballs £5
8. rs2ooo16valve £5
9. parm21 £5
10. johnthehun £5
11.wazok £5
12. Bigga £5

Count me in chaps

Cheers

Stick me down for £5 as well

Sorry to hear about your trouble bud

i think that if the money was sent to a mutually agreed person and then this person sends the money off once the item has been recieved then this would all be risk free...

However i doubt anyone would do this unless they get a fee...

Updated list :)

1. Ianbbb £5
2. Bronto £5
3. Curly £5
4. fisco2001 £5
5. allroad £5
6. maca £5
7. daveballs £5
8. rs2ooo16valve £5
9. parm21 £5
10. johnthehun £5
11.wazok £5
12. Bigga £5
13. nilrem £5
14. krazylegz £5
15. fes_786 £5
16. mcg1888 £5

i think that if the money was sent to a mutually agreed person and then this person sends the money off once the item has been recieved then this would all be risk free...

However i doubt anyone would do this unless they get a fee...

If it comes to it I would do it and I wouldn't want a fee m8 no way

oooooooo ffs daddymayhem give storm the fooking money or phone you pr**k
scum like you bring the site into disrepute
if the phone or money dont turn up i'm in for a fiver
then a baseball bat and a trip out
regards

Hi All.
Well it looks like it is on the way hopefully ? Will keep you all posted - but what a great bunch you are ! A1+ thanks for all of your support.
Regards
Storm1

he really taking the piss, if he lived near me id be round his house already mate and if he didnt have the phone id be taking his tv.

as for the whip round its a very good gesture but i feel its not the answer, the answer is for mayhem to pull his finger out of his arse and sort it, and it opens a can of worms if someone else gets ripped off is there going to be a whip round for them too? nice as it is i dont think its the answer.

I'm of the same opinion as thommohawk with this,hope mayhem as been reading this thread,cause if I were he/she,I would be well embarassed by what is going on.Come on now and do the right thing,either return storm1,s money or send the goods.There can be no other satisfactory conclussion to this,especially when it comes to fellow members having to provide cash for your error.As for pms its time you made public as to what your intentions are.

Thanks to all that have pledged so far its great ,same again and we are almost there.
Just shows the community spirit we have on here well done guys and thankyou for supporting the idea

I'll also donate £5, know how your feeling m8, its happened to me before, not on this site thankfully.

Back