Blocked Nose?

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
anyone got any suggestions for a blocked nose ???

its completely blocked and driving me mad lol all day like this at work talking like a poof (no offence to the gay members on here).

please no digidude sheep poo remedies lol

Lemsip does the trick all the time mate.

dont worry digidude ship poo method dont work!

Vicks Sinex but not the one in the plastic bottle you want the one in the glass bottle, the ultra fine measured spray one ;)

On the same lines I been using vicks "First Defence" you wack it up the hooter if you been anywhere near someone with a cold (everyday for me with the feckers on the train ..lol) it's not cheap at £7 a go but I haven't had a single sniffle since last summer :)

get some of this and put in a bowl with some hot water and breath it in,you can even just sniff it from the bottle

and some of these chewing gums the black ones will take your breath away lol but will help during the day along with some of the other remedies already posted

anyone got any suggestions for a blocked nose ???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzK9Gn4E_Eg[/ame]

Hello all, I got one of these off eBay earlier this year whilst I was suffering from the worst case of flu I have ever encountered. Although it appears ridiculous it has apparently been on the go for centuries, in the likes of India.

Anyway, it feels like your drowning for the first few attempts, till you get the hang of the breathing side of things, then it is over before you know it.

Lots of videos on youtube of peeps using them; with varying degrees of success :)

Cured my flu within days of getting it...well it was either that or the antibiotics I got of the doc :)

Best of luck, Chris.

cheers everyone i been using the plastic up your nose thing but it works for like 3 seconds then its blocked again!!!

im not ill i feel fine just a little cold, i can handle the sneezing its the blocked nose that really annoys people.

thanks all i will get some of that stuff tomorrow

Sudafed nasal spray. It absolutely works 100% and within a few minutes. From totally blocked to totally clear. Don't bother messing around with other stuff, just get Sudafed. Honestly, if you never take my advice on anything again, use Sudafed nasal spray. It just works.

It took me years before I tried it thinking it to be one of those rubbish products that cannot work but when I did It was a godsend. Breathe easy :

And no, I don't work for Pfizer :p

Ask you chemist for Menthol Crystals mate, in a bowl of hot water with a towel over your head.... only takes 5 minutes.... trust me there will be nothing in your nose left to block it !! lol

i used to use Vix nasal spray all the time then i switched to Sudafed which does not see to be as harsh in the old hooter.

but i remember as a little boy my nose was blocked and my mother put a little bit of butter in each nostral and told me to lay back and let it melt and it defo worked a treat.

i used to use Vix nasal spray all the time then i switched to Sudafed which does not see to be as harsh in the old hooter.

but i remember as a little boy my nose was blocked and my mother put a little bit of butter in each nostral and told me to lay back and let it melt and it defo worked a treat.

How long did she put you under the grill for ? :roflmao:

cheers everyone i been using the plastic up your nose thing but it works for like 3 seconds then its blocked again!!!

im not ill i feel fine just a little cold, i can handle the sneezing its the blocked nose that really annoys people.

thanks all i will get some of that stuff tomorrow

best way mate is to sweat it out through physical activity...run like you being chased by a madman or sex

I dink the dest bay do cure a docked bose is to use Olbas oil or de dudafed ad mendioned earlier! lol
Hope it clears for you - couldn't resist!

don't do any think just sit it out with a bit of bog roll

Back