bikers

digger951

Inactive User
Reaction score
just a little rant i was on my way back from wales today and traffic had built up on the motorway,i was in the third lane doing about 15mph bumper to bumper all 3 lanes,
when about 8 bikers hurtled between lanes 2 and 3 about 50 mph without a care in the world.
i dont care if they are smalller and can fit between other traffic lanes UNDERTAKING IS ILLEGAL AND DANGEROUS.

BIKERS U SHUD HAVE SEEN THE SIGNS....

TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!

most cars dont have a chance against bikes.................SPEED WISE
BUT BIKES DONT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST CARS .......SURVIVAL WISE

if traffic is moving in both lanes (eg a dual carrigeway etc) they are quite right to overtake in the inside lane if that traffic is moving quicker

why were u in the third lane anyway m8 , if the traffics stopped and lm on my bike lm not going to sit there like a plonker , lm getting somewhere and your not ha ha

yup am with everyone else, you can undertake when all trafiic is slow

i think you will find that 'filtering' isnt illigal

What you should be p**sed off about is the Knobs who can't be arsed to have good lane discipline and pull in once they've passed the vehicle they've just overtaken, oh and the a**eholes who think that driving is a game of catch up and that the breaking distance you allow yourself must need filling with a car / van / bus / w**ker : tosser : . You know if everyone stuck to the speed limits and pulled in we'd all get there a lot quicker.

Last edited:
i was in the 3rd lane coz i was overtaking then the traffic stopped...
the bikers didnt breeze past they was more like a hurricane,all it takes is one person to swap lanes and the police would be scrapping them of the road........then they would be still in the traffic....with more pain.
and then whose fault would that be??

i dont expect them to sit in the traffic but they could of slowed down.....

i think you will find that 'filtering' isnt illigal

No it's not Illegal to filter as long as it's safe to do so and at a reasonable speed

Ill only say this ....check out the avatar u can imagine how many traffik jams i sit in........lol

Ill only say this ....check out the avatar u can imagine how many traffik jams i sit in........lol

pmsl nice one im the same on this

r1200rt.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I tend to sit around intraffic jams as well,
STA50001.jpg

I find that most van drivers will move over when they see you coming but you always get the pompas prick that can edge forward 2 inches and uses it to try and close the gap, I guess thats what knee sliders are for, down car doors, LOL

Yeah I tend to sit around intraffic jams as well,
STA50001.jpg

I find that most van drivers will move over when they see you coming but you always get the pompas prick that can edge forward 2 inches and uses it to try and close the gap, I guess thats what knee sliders are for, down car doors, LOL

rrrpmsl @ dutcho thats one use for them

That is the reason we have bikes , traffic jams ,and a bit of fun !

Last edited:
i do a lot of driving and notice bikes when they quite a distance away coming up the white lines lol, i dont mind pulling over to the far right to give them room, its even better when the sales rep in the jag or whatever behind me starts swearing at them then at me for giving even more room lol, id do the same down the white lines if i had the balls to go on a bike lmao

for the fine fellow that started this thread.

as far as i am aware, bikers are allowed to hold any position in the lane. Something which is handy in slow moving traffic :)

Bikers have as much right to the road as everyone else,they where not breaking the law???merely taking one of the upside perks of having a bike
And I,m sure they where aware someone might open their door,about a teenth of a percent chance,or possibly a drinks can or bottle,or vomit may fly out from a car user!!!!

Last edited:
Back