Big problem downloading software

afc007

Inactive User
Reaction score
after all hype about spider box I bought one to test.
it took me less than 2 minutes to download 60mb of image to tm800 I have been at this box which is 8mb now getting about one hour,
I downloaded hd 9000 s/w from digital worlds..un zipped,, Patch-Spiderbox_HD_9000_0524_K.UAD; used usb in the back of this box,,gone to USB menu checked ok on the this patch download start but after displaying 20% new message appeared check your USB,,
when I unzipped writing was hd900 so I thought its wrong s/w .
also download from from al...st ,,that was the same.wasted now about one hour and can not download this s/w.
downloading s/w should not take more than 2 minutes.
I need someone to help please where am I going wrong???

hi mate common problem load a late december 09 patch first then update to the latest
that should sort it out

get it of al sat site or spider forum i dont no wether manic1 posted it here

just checked he has 20th dec patch first then latest

Last edited:
(permalink)

,this is the slogan was written in the note[ We take our Promises,Enjoy ]
first of all slogan is not English may be translated direct from another language..I can not make any sense of it ???/

i think that bobi(dm) was trying to say "we keep our promises" with the slogan.
its probably in referance to the latest patch that fixes c***m 2.13/2.14
i think that some people should give the guy a break as he is trying to fix the problems that the box has and im sure he will try his best, regards mdt

after all hype about spider box I bought one to test.
it took me less than 2 minutes to download 60mb of image to tm800 I have been at this box which is 8mb now getting about one hour,
I downloaded hd 9000 s/w from digital worlds..un zipped,, Patch-Spiderbox_HD_9000_0524_K.UAD; used usb in the back of this box,,gone to USB menu checked ok on the this patch download start but after displaying 20% new message appeared check your USB,,
when I unzipped writing was hd900 so I thought its wrong s/w .
also download from from al...st ,,that was the same.wasted now about one hour and can not download this s/w.
downloading s/w should not take more than 2 minutes.
I need someone to help please where am I going wrong???

fist i do not beleve you telling truth if you bought or no the spiderbox ....second for people they are Technomate it self we do not suspect they talk Good they never done that ,that is the only reason we have left them and disasociate for all their shits. We have been here for a wile with all your nice posts and your dual core procesors and shiti Tm 800 takes 2 min not to douwload, but for me take 2min to currupt...Like the compay it self or the people they follow them.

TM is the Best M8 why you bought a spiderbox to talk SHIT !>? is simple and people are not stupid ///you like claim somethink do not exist....

1.start with difent users name Spiderbox END ....2.after spiderbox not GOOD 3.Spider What next !??

M8 be carfully more shits you put on more job we will do more dificut with be for you and your guys to follow us...trust me ...My world is not a Joke...who know me really know what i am talking about.

Please for people like you this is the last answer i gave i do not think you need help...the only help you maybe need is technomate and from Doctor.
( Do not be clever read one post in difent sat forum 1 mebers hapent in 4000 members and claim that hapent proper to you....... do not be riducules even with this Post you can not profit nothink show only haw fake TM is it )

Byebye...Spiderbox is Not for YOU...

For all Funboys of Spiderbox ENJOY......

This is the begining more and more coming in future.

SPIDERBOX HD

Update message ;
A / Cccamd update make it stability ( 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 )

B / Tivusat card support
C / Change SERVICE+ instead of CSNET

Do not forget to turn power off and on after loading.

We take our Promises,Enjoy.

SpiderBox Team

fist i do not beleve you telling truth if you bought or no the spiderbox ....second for people they are Technomate it self we do not suspect they talk Good they never done that ,that is the only reason we have left them and disasociate for all their shits. We have been here for a wile with all your nice posts and your dual core procesors and shiti Tm 800 takes 2 min not to douwload, but for me take 2min to currupt...Like the compay it self or the people they follow them.

TM is the Best M8 why you bought a spiderbox to talk SHIT !>? is simple and people are not stupid ///you like claim somethink do not exist....

1.start with difent users name Spiderbox END ....2.after spiderbox not GOOD 3.Spider What next !??

M8 be carfully more shits you put on more job we will do more dificut with be for you and your guys to follow us...trust me ...My world is not a Joke...who know me really know what i am talking about.

Please for people like you this is the last answer i gave i do not think you need help...the only help you maybe need is technomate and from Doctor.
( Do not be clever read one post in difent sat forum 1 mebers hapent in 4000 members and claim that hapent proper to you....... do not be riducules even with this Post you can not profit nothink show only haw fake TM is it )

Byebye...Spiderbox is Not for YOU...

Hes not talking shit, your the one who is talking shit.

I just tested the same download and it took me 1 minute and 43 seconds.

So get your facts right before you abuse other members, this isn't alshat where you make the rules.

Lads come on, remember the ban happy mod is still lurking so lets all just calm down :)

The op might have had a problem same with you mate. Like we all do form time to time with boxes and flashing etc.

Mine went long ok and so did witches so it might just happen from time to time.

So lets all be happy and enjoy :)

I seen that too charlie but was different to the problem op has.

The one I got has been fine so far with no issues after the latest patch but only time will tell. But as far as dl the patchn and installing them they have ben done in a instant.

We all just need to bring the point or problems we have in a orderly manner and not just attack him or we will get no where.

We now have a few spiderbox owners here and could be handy for them with his input. As long as he can reply in a proper manner also

I agree mate . I'm trying to decide which box to get and all this slagging off doesn't really help. Constructive critisism on both sides is what we need

Probably the down side that I can see since using the box is the channel management and maybe the epg. But otehr than that its pretty solid.

All depends what else you want out the box. If your happy just to use it for what it is and maybe stream video content also then you wont go far wrong esp at that price.

but your right we need constructive pro and cons and user exp for new buyers to decided

bobi
as per my last post anybody says anything negative about your box is an employee of tm.
to hell with tm and other brand ,,,I bought this box as I am a hobbyist,ok
innocently I downloaded a sw and I wasted over 3 hours my time on your box.
instead of saying sorry to advise and correct yourself so this will not happen again.
you are raving and ranting and getting very rude and force full and threatening or may be sending hit man to kill all critics,
I think its time you organise yourself and advise properly to new users ,not attacking anybody that criticise your work not the box it is you who is disorganise not the box.
if you really writing c++ machine code sw you should know how to fix that bug,
Wye should I waste 3 hours of my time just download one simple sw.
is this the service to anybody that complains..
I will take this box tomorrow to my dealer and get refund.
I am really fed up with your attitude and your manner and you are too rude.
it is point less to waste anymore of my time trying to correct what is not,

To be honest i really cant see your point here? ok it took you 3 hours to install the S/W but perhaps you should of used google and asked why this was and you would of found the answer in 2 seconds and then would of been able to rectify it and your spiderbox would of been up and running within max of 10 mins.

And no i am not anything to do with the Spioderbox im just an end user and after owning 1 for 2 weeks i am well impressed with it so far.

I suggest you take a deep breath and instead of attacking start again.

bobi
as per my last post anybody says anything negative about your box is an employee of tm.
to hell with tm and other brand ,,,I bought this box as I am a hobbyist,ok
innocently I downloaded a sw and I wasted over 3 hours my time on your box.
instead of saying sorry to advise and correct yourself so this will not happen again.
you are raving and ranting and getting very rude and force full and threatening or may be sending hit man to kill all critics,
I think its time you organise yourself and advise properly to new users ,not attacking anybody that criticise your work not the box it is you who is disorganise not the box.
if you really writing c++ machine code sw you should know how to fix that bug,
Wye should I waste 3 hours of my time just download one simple sw.
is this the service to anybody that complains..
I will take this box tomorrow to my dealer and get refund.
I am really fed up with your attitude and your manner and you are too rude.
it is point less to waste anymore of my time trying to correct what is not,

I can fix the Bugs ,but not the people like you....
For anyone who like to know who is just read all his post and can undertend very easy.

if some one has problem do not start shiting in it as for Help..Not starting the TM has 2 min your box has 3 hours.......and see in all your previuse post you was the only one with digi having TM 800 for test...and even you was so expert about TM 800 even talking stupid thinks like duel core Nxp is better then brad com and the TM is better then DM....if youtalk this shits ,why i do beleve you ,then you have a problem !>>>? i could becouse by propuse you can do fake story....haw you over says in your posts before...If you are really geniu buyer you could not start your problem nominating the TM shit...

M8 is finish the time for me to be nice with people thay have back intention...i was here for one reason...to show the truth and if this truth heard some one i do not care....

if you had problem with box turn to yoru buye hawaver if you really have one !
( one guy has problem for what ever reason and some one like to generelase here..)

I have no intention enymore to help anyone do not apresiate if they buy or not spiderbox i really do not care...to be Honest...i am not stragling to sell the Gold STB like spiderbox........check the other side of medaly who is trugling and plaing this dirty games.

Is no way people shist in this way...all s./w are there fix s/w are they ,i do not think is so dificult to fix or upload and s/w by usb...or douwload even 5-10 s/w by usb taking 20 sec...but you like to show like a fault of spiderbox ,not maybe like your own box....is back door itention when comes from BIG fun of TMSHIt.

To be honest i really cant see your point here? ok it took you 3 hours to install the S/W but perhaps you should of used google and asked why this was and you would of found the answer in 2 seconds and then would of been able to rectify it and your spiderbox would of been up and running within max of 10 mins.

And no i am not anything to do with the Spioderbox im just an end user and after owning 1 for 2 weeks i am well impressed with it so far.

I suggest you take a deep breath and instead of attacking start again.

Thanks m8 ..
But his intention is not to find where is the problem allways if is one ,,,but haw to create fake problems....100%...is not fist member is strating threads to create problems for no reason i can reconice them very easy....

Hes not talking shit, your the one who is talking shit.

I just tested the same download and it took me 1 minute and 43 seconds.

So get your facts right before you abuse other members, this isn't alshat where you make the rules.

WHY i talk shit why i did not send you one box FREE !????

Check your shits M8 and stop when is not to late...to attack people you do not know...

Whats wrong in that 1 min 43 sec douwnoad ??

To all Members i have no intention take any shit to any one any more....

If people respect me i will respect with all my heart if they do not do i with send from day on in Fock off..

Check your shits M8 and stop when is not to late...to attack people you do not know...

If people respect me i will respect with all my heart if they do not do i with send from day on in Fock off..

bobi please dont rise to it mate your box works fine and was a doodle to set up cheers mate

Theres nothing wrong with a 1 minute and 43 second download, but that came from TM not your website.

As a retalier you should be wanting to help your customers, not just deny and deflect.

Your not going to gain respect if you constantly abuse members of this forum who have a different opinion from you.

Why do you need to get involved?

1 your getting abusive towards this member just because you never got a free box get over it

2 read the rules no personal insults

3 i can because i use the spiderbox and there's nothing wrong with it

1 your getting abusive towards this member just because you never got a free box get over it

2 read the rules no personal insults

3 i can because i use the spiderbox and there's nothing wrong with it

Your 1st statement is totally wrong, many of the views i air are ones that your own moderators hold aswell.

That member got abusive with another member yet he gets away with it?

You don't need to own a ferarri to give an opinion on that, so i'll continue to give an opinion on the spiderbox :)

Back