Software Error on ZGemma H2S

Seems to have worked but last line says "mv: can't rename 'latestatv': No such file or directory" Is that OK?

If it flashed and rebooted in ATV 6.2 then fine. Otherwise might be an an issue with the storage device you are using. Try a different device that is in fat32.

The problem is you are using a hacked image. Best you use an image which supports your receiver properly then start adding skins etc. OpenATV or OpenPLi are just two of the available images.

I have responded to your PM.

As your receiver is functioning, you can try and install ful image backup by dimitrij, you should then be able to flash ATV/PLI using it.

unfortunately When the chat ended I lost all your instructions so I have only got as far as adding openatv to my usb drive. I still cannot get it to flash the box. I tried two new USBs today and using the grog command but no change. I have now moved filezilla and zoc onto my windows laptop

Mate your first post states your using zgemma H.2s.
The results you posted in post #13 states you using “star 2s”

(They are two completly different models) the star 2s is much less poweful than H.2s
Are you flashing correct file?

I do advise against OpenVIX but if you want i uploaded for that model awhile ago.
It seems you have star 2s and NOT H2s.
[DOWNLOAD] zgemma full usb flash setup

Receiver is not boot8ing now after we flashed an OpenATV image using automaticfullbackup plugin.

USB flashing is not working.

Can somebody post/upload bootloader please?

You are correct. I did mistakenlysay my box is an H2S but I am now trying to flash it as a Star 2s. But no success.

You are correct. I did mistakenlysay my box is an H2S but I am now trying to flash it as a Star 2s. But no success.

it wont work if you try to flash it with a 2S image as the folder structure for 2s is not same as a h2S so the box wont detect the image file

On USB stick what folders do you have in the zgemma folder

It is important your USB is FAT32 format and nothing else on USB drive.
Extract the file i uploaded with winrar.
Copy "just" the zgemma foler to USB drive.
Try and use USB drive for flash under 2GB
I have removed the noforce to force on file.
Use rear USB port on zgemma box. when USB is in rear port turn box off with the button at the back, then turn it on while USB is in rear port.
DO NOT remove USB until it flashes, i flashed them boxes a few times and it can take awhile. (5 or 7mins)

If it does not flash please use instructions i mentioned for bootice.

Zgemma 2s file below:
zgemma.rar - AnonFile

I have managed to flash Openpli using an 8gb microSD in a caddy.just playing around with that. Will try your solution though

Back