BEWARE of user: rage99

loved that bit when u named his family lol he shit himself there , l hope that account on ebay has money comin into it , l mean he has sold somethin on ebay and the moneys going into it , there must be some reason why he needs it open

sorry too read about this m8 but hopefully paypal will sort the refund for you. Keep us informed of any progress m8

i am doubtfull they will, paypal only refunds money if u brought something through ebay, as ebay own them.

Well I actually rang Paypal and spoke to someone and they sounded confident I would get my money back if he doesnt respond etc. I explained it to them and they know it has nothing to do with ebay. Even though Paypal is owned by ebay it still a seperate service so when using their money service you are still covered.

Just noticed I will have to update my Sig now too, my dreambox 500c's are no longer coming :(

***UPDATE***
Just spoke with him on MSN and he said I will have the full £150 in my paypal account by 11am 2mw.

Uploaded convo here

Hopefully will save me £20 in petrol!

sounds like a kid to me aswell, name sounds asian and im not being racsist i know lots of asian people and i can say for sure he,s more scared of his dad finding out than you going round, the asians fellas i know beat there kids good style when they step out of line.

i think thats the only reason your getting it back mate, the fact you had his address, if not he,d have done one.

on another point though if he,s no brass, dont hold your breath till it hits your account and is drawn to your bank account, i see you said you will end the dispute when it hits your paypal account, did you know he can cancel the payment even when its showing in your account? make sure you withdraw to your bank, paypal take 4-6 days to do this, dont end the dispute till its in your bank, forget doing it if it just hits your paypal account. he may well be aware of this and sends you the payment so he can empty his account then reclaim the payment he makes to you, just a heads up.

either that or hes ripped someone else off to pay you back. either way looks dodgy to me, one minute hes ripping you off then he can only give you 20 a month and now all of a sudden hes got the lot to send you.

get the money back and still report the theiving get to the police, recovery of the money doesnt not still make it a crime, fraud serious crime, obtaining money by deception serious crime. he needs a lesson or he will strike some other poor soul and he probably has before.

@rage99 you,d be spitting teeth you thieving little git if i got my hands on you. your scum and i dont need a reason to rip people like you apart.

@bally make sure of the above regarding his payment to you.

bally12345 said:
***UPDATE***
Just spoke with him on MSN and he said I will have the full £150 in my paypal account by 11am 2mw.

Excellent keep us upto date m8

good to hear :) but not quite the end untill money is in his account ;)

thommohawk said:
sounds like a kid to me aswell, name sounds asian and im not being racsist i know lots of asian people and i can say for sure he,s more scared of his dad finding out than you going round, the asians fellas i know beat there kids good style when they step out of line.

@bally make sure of the above regarding his payment to you.

Yeh the name is defo Indian, I would know being Punjabi, dont think your being racist at all pointing that out. Just stating the obvious :Clap:

Dont worry I wont be closing the dispute until the money is safely in my bank account. Thats what I meant. Nothing safe in Paypal lol.

@rage99 its not over until I say so :Angryfire

Also dont ban him till the money is put back theres nmo use in banning him before

cheecky little runt...

hope you get it sorted m8...keep us posted

end of ...lol its end of WHEN his cash is back in his account.

@bally take no shit man

bally12345 said:
Yeh the name is defo Indian, I would know being Punjabi, dont think your being racist at all pointing that out. Just stating the obvious :Clap:

Dont worry I wont be closing the dispute until the money is safely in my bank account. Thats what I meant. Nothing safe in Paypal lol.

i know i wasnt being but i feel i need to point it out these days, you know political correctness etc....

some places you mention the word asian and your tarred and feathered regardless of what you write.

hope it does work out but until it does im dubious, he seems to have a lot of excuses and i hope for your sake this "i,ll pay tomorrow" remark isnt one too.

good luck.

ps: i also like my attitude lol, some people say sort problems out with mediation, not me! somebody screws me over there feeling my wrath. mediation works for couples going through a hard times not for thieving scum.

regardless of whether he returns the money he still stole it in the first place, no compassion from me, he,s still a thief.

bally12345 said:

when the money is in the paypal m8
remove it and put in bank
but the problem is
he can still fook it up
if he pays the money out of his bank to paypall
then money is sent to u then u remove it to ur account
now the problem is
when paypal except the money off him
he doesnt need to have money in is bank account so after a while when paypal try to get the money from his bank
it is like a bounced check they dont get the money so they get it back from u
even if u have removed it and put in ur account
they will then put ur paypal account in arrears

so watch it

davidh said:
when the money is in the paypal m8
remove it and put in bank
but the problem is
he can still fook it up
if he pays the money out of his bank to paypall
then money is sent to u then u remove it to ur account
now the problem is
when paypal except the money off him
he doesnt need to have money in is bank account so after a while when paypal try to get the money from his bank
it is like a bounced check they dont get the money so they get it back from u
even if u have removed it and put in ur account
they will then put ur paypal account in arrears

so watch it
bally dont mess about anymore , call the police and explain to them whats happened , then go to his house and explain in person , he has had enough chances and warnings this is totally unaceptable .

just ask for cash and collect it

Back