BEWARE of user: rage99

rage99 said:
bally, i said ill give your money back and i will, i will give you £20 each month, ok
im sorry but someone did something with my msn .
ill pay you back , just remove the dispute as i cant give you the money with my paypal being locked, ok?

At least your around now,but £20 a month aint very fair.

its obvious rage someone who needed money desperately and the other guy was had. ppl like rage give ebay and this selling and buying bad name thats why cant trust nobody. one good thing is at least he aint disappeared off the face of the planet. best thing to do now is allow rage to pay the money back in the 20 pound a month thing or whatever but agree on the phone. get each others number, have a nice civil chat, rage apologise and set up a direct debit or standing order or something. hope this gets sorted. good luck.

rage99 said:
i was talking to bally.
NO YOUR NOT!!!!! when people like u take the piss out of a member on here u have to deal with everyone were his family now so go and tap up your mommy and get his money back and bally dont and mean dont unblock paypal m8 thats the only thing he wants u to do , all or nothing m8 your not an interest free bank , now lm pissed off !!

oh dear my signature tells a tale ....

seems there are more people prepared to take far more risks with their hard earned money that they should,

@rage you should pay back the full amount not installments like stated he didnt pay for the goods in installments. and as for unlocking his paypal dont untill you receive your money that way its not going anywhere and after a certain time i think they will return it if the dispute isnt resolved.

oh is it? didnt know paypal did that. cool. was just trying to give ideas for resolution anyway. think rage99 needs to publically apologise as well as i have not seen a proper apology. he or she dont sound english either lol so.. erm good luck

Bally - you've already been stung by this guy - why trust him/her again. I wouldn't accept installments.

Aint gonna accpet nothing except refund in full, still trying to sort this out on msn but aint getting no where. I will upload full convo as soon as it finishes.

take a trusty friend with u, i suggest that friend be a baseball bat

digidude said:
he sounds like a kid who thought he had a plan

Yep a kid as the name is not on the electorial roll and he i is being imature about the whole thing.

Also a kid with £20/month pocket money who just bought loads ofnew gear from ebay to the total of £150

I cant beleive what Im reading.

Installments !?!?! What does he think you are ? A bank !?!

PM me the addresses I have family down there, I can get them to those addresses tonight, if it's deffinetly in that area.

They wont leave without the money, PM Me.

This is theft. No excuse.

DjSyXx said:
I cant beleive what Im reading.

Installments !?!?! What does he think you are ? A bank !?!

PM me the addresses I have family down there, I can get them to those addresses tonight, if it's deffinetly in that area.

They wont leave without the money, PM Me.

This is theft. No excuse.

i like this guy, can he be the doorman on the DW bar? :Cheers:

Thanks for your support guys, cant believe my luck... Anyways like I said in the shoutbox I will probably go down to CV11 CV12 postal codes which is Nuneaton area and check out those addresses.

I wont be posting his full address on here but be assured this guy will be shamed to the full extent!

theres some sick people about,

i think you should pay him a visit

Back