BEWARE of user: rage99

sheesh this has turned out to be a right old eastenders!! :)

I will take on board all your comments, I will ring paypal again in the morning and have a chat about it and make sure I cover all angles and situations. If payment aint in my account by 11am I will be paying him a visit and will expect cash or might just have to settle for a vital organs, anyone after new kidneys, liver? Other parts available on request.

Will he be able to make a payment into your paypal account if his account has beev suspended? Regardless, I would be looking for a cash settlement such as bank transfer direct into your account. I admire the way you handled things on msn, keeping your cool.
It isn't nice being ripped off as I know to my cost. Got scammed for 320 off ebay 2 Christmas's ago. Still hurts now but at least you and that tw*t are talking about it.
Its' really sad that these type of threads are appearing in our forum,but forgive me but they are really entertaining.

Here's to 11 o'clock.........Chookey

i see it's gone 11am, and no news.

maybe he is on his way round to his house.

Highlander said:
i see it's gone 11am, and no news.

maybe he is on his way round to his house.
when he gets there , it'll be one of the 12 year olds playing football in the garden lol

Ok guys it look like the drama continues... I wasnt able to check my email at 11am on the dot as I do have a life and had other stuff to do but checked and as expected another excuse.

He sent the following email at 10:17am
i cashed the money into the bank today, they said that the money will be in my bank on monday- when its in my account then i will reply to the paypal dispute with the full £150.

thanks

fecking tosser, hes lucky im banned from driving or id be there right now introducing the little shit to mr.Baseball BAT! and watchin his teeth fall out of his mouth! people like that deserve no mercy! :Chainsaw: :Chainsaw:

looked very unliekly he was going to see out his promise. Bally mate, just go down and sort this little punk out and save all the agro! he doesnt look like h's going to come thru.

elite786

i cashed the money into the bank today, they said that the money will be in my bank on monday- when its in my account then i will reply to the paypal dispute with the full £150.

does he mean hes cashed paypal money in today to reach his bank on monday? never in a million years!!! paypal takes about a week to hit your account

get to his house, grab him by the head, wind the car window up on his neck and drive off.

its surprising where money can suddenly appear from when you talk to thieving shits in a way they deserve to be talked to

I have responded to his email with the following:
This wasn’t our agreement. I have now contacted the police and presented them with all the evidence. If I receive the money today I will drop the whole thing against you. According to them you have committed more than one crime. So do you really want to waste any more of my time?

As I do have a life and a busy day planned for today I wont be driving down unless I really really have to. Lets see if he replies.

as u have the name u sent the paypal to can u find his number anywhere on bt or so on [DLMURL]http://www.infobel.com/uk/default.asp[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok everything sorted now, I got the money I just need to wait for it transfer to my bank account... Will take 5-7days then I will close the dispute and that should be the end of it.

You can read the convo here

dont close the dispute untill it expires m8, paypal can still reclaim money, like a bounced cheque as someone mentioned

think he shit it when you mentioned police

now is someone going to ban him now

how old is the son suppose to be ??

Im glad we are getting somewhere with this Bally :) looks like a happy ending is around the corner

Havent a clue how old he is but must be in his teens. Just want to say thanks to everyone for reading my drama lol maybe it will win the internet soap awards?

On a serious note this does not affect DW site in anyway and has nothing to do with DW. I just wanted to share my experience with the rest of the people in this community.

Just make sure you are careful when dealing with people. As we are all aware even respected members cannot always be trusted.

You might of noticed I updated my sig too, maybe trade section should only be available to users with a post count over 100? Just a suggestion...

I know it had nothing to do with DW but he made the sale through DW so scammed you through it. I for one would like him to be banned.

He will be banned but not until the money is safely in my account. I will ring Paypal before closing the dispute and make sure I am 100% covered before closing it.

Back