BEWARE of user: rage99

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like I have been scammed out of £150 of this user, no one deal with this guy if he comes back the site. I even had him added on MSN but just get pure randomness of it.

More information on what has gone can be found here

Can't you do something through paypal to get your money back ? I can't remember what its called but just have a look, cant let him get away with stealing £150

I have two address for this guy in Coventry CV11 and CV12 if anyone lives or knows coventry it would be handy. I might have to pay him a visit

I got ur PM m8 and Ill speak to the rest of Admin about it ;)

Sorry to hear that mate.......although the pics he posted up of the dreambox are the same pics as someone selling on ebay.
The image showed a dreambox on a tan leather settee?theyre still on there now?so its either the same person or a cut and paste jobbie more than likely.
Could we perhaps have seen the return of that john smith geezer from last year who scammed a few here?

i have him on msn and hes a n00b i cant rember how but ive had him added yonks hes always asking me basic questions? Want me to have a word...?. I didnt think he was a scammer i spoke to clive58 about him :S i guess i was wrong i get so annoyed when people get ripped off :(

b3nnyb0y said:
i have him on msn and hes a n00b i cant rember how but ive had him added yonks hes always asking me basic questions? Want me to have a word...?. I didnt think he was a scammer i spoke to clive58 about him :S i guess i was wrong i get so annoyed when people get ripped off :(

Isit the same person you have on msn "realslimshady" I didnt think he was a scammer but obviously something isnt right.

The weirdest thing is I just got a message on msn saying:
- Sim - Big Citeh Lyfe JOF AZA JONNY ALLIE JOSH MATTY R SOUND AS says:
oh no
!

i think somebody hack my msn
i havent been able to get on in days
hello
hello
hi
ill pay you back that money, ok

If someone hacked his account why has he still got the same display name about his new warex site and same MSN display pic? If someone else logs on your msn account on another computer the display pic doesnt stay the same.

bally12345 said:
Isit the same person you have on msn "realslimshady" I didnt think he was a scammer but obviously something isnt right.

The weirdest thing is I just got a message on msn saying:

If someone hacked his account why has he still got the same display name about his new warex site and same MSN display pic? If someone else logs on your msn account on another computer the display pic doesnt stay the same.
wot a load of balls , whats the odds on someone hackin your account on the day u pay for 2 boxes , and if u log in on another computer the sig the same msn does that m8 . sounds like a tosser

bally12345 said:
I have two address for this guy in Coventry CV11 and CV12 if anyone lives or knows coventry it would be handy. I might have to pay him a visit
I live in CV11 which is Nuneaton. CV12 is Bulkington area of Bedworth which is about 3-4 miles away but is still under Nuneaton. I know CV11 very well and am shocked that you are seemingly being scammed from someone so close. I am too long in the tooth for confrontations now but would be quite happy to try and make some discreet enquiries for you.
If there is anything I can do to help then pm me.

Regards..........Chookey

theiving tw@t if it was me he,d already be chewing on a baseball bat, and i aint mouthing off im serious.

smirnoff_rules said:
wot a load of balls , whats the odds on someone hackin your account on the day u pay for 2 boxes , and if u log in on another computer the sig the same msn does that m8 . sounds like a tosser

Yes you are right about the display name saying the same but the <Type a personal message> bit doesnt stay the same.

Either he trying to be a smart ass or just dumb, if he has made a mistake or what ever atleast contact me properly. Him not making any attempt to sort this out just makes more obvious hes fu*king about.

chookey said:
I live in CV11 which is Nuneaton. CV12 is Bulkington area of Bedworth which is about 3-4 miles away but is still under Nuneaton. I know CV11 very well and am shocked that you are seemingly being scammed from someone so close. I am too long in the tooth for confrontations now but would be quite happy to try and make some discreet enquiries for you.
If there is anything I can do to help then pm me.

Regards..........Chookey

Wouldnt be fair to get you envolved for no reason mate, thanks for offering though :Cheers:

smirnoff_rules said:
l dont want to say this but l have to m8 , why did u give the bloke money with a post count like that and a join date like that ??http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/members/rage99.html

Yes I know this already, I did check his previous post and he was active and the trade and wants section so I thought he was ok. I was under the impression he had a Sat Store (according to his sig) thats why I dealt with him. Like I said he even posted in the scams section which made me trust more I suppose. Either he very clever and been fake posting to build up to something like this or something else is going on.

I think b3nnyboy has him added on his msn list too so would like to hear from him when he has some time.

bally, i said ill give your money back and i will, i will give you £20 each month, ok
im sorry but someone did something with my msn .
ill pay you back , just remove the dispute as i cant give you the money with my paypal being locked, ok?

bally12345 said:
Yes you are right about the display name saying the same but the <Type a personal message> bit doesnt stay the same.

Either he trying to be a smart ass or just dumb, if he has made a mistake or what ever atleast contact me properly. Him not making any attempt to sort this out just makes more obvious hes fu*king about.
i have but u wont reply!

rage99 said:
bally, i said ill give your money back and i will, i will give you £20 each month, ok
im sorry but someone did something with my msn .
ill pay you back , just remove the dispute as i cant give you the money with my paypal being locked, ok?

if a dispute is removed then u cannot file it again so if anythin further happened then there is no comeback. u can resolve disputes in other ways hence why ur account is locked. £20 a month is not sufficient. sounds like u are some child or student and needed money fast so done this, then fort u could pay it back at a later stage wen u had money.

Back