Bedroom Reshare

Stiofain

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm trying to get 2nd DM500 set up in bedroom. I have one in living room with some good shares on it. I have also got an Fline to the bedroom and bedroom is picking it up no hassle. My problem is that the Clines that I have obtained for the box in the living room do not seem to have any reshare entitlements (well for 28.2 at least).

I'm just wondering what is the best way to get an entitlement with a reshare. Do I just ask? Is there a particular way of asking?

Any help is appreciated as I would really like to watch the footie while the Mrs and the wee man watch stuff downstairs.

Happy X -mas

you would have to ask your server for the rights to a reshare or get another cline from them or find another server who would.

are you sharing with a m8? but the sounds of it your with a payserver if you dont have a reshare on 28.2,if you can avoid them m8 they are bad news

They might give you another line at a discount. No harm in asking.

Hey Glic - I remember you from cable/terrestrial days. I'm actually not using a payserver. I have a number of good free shares (25 Hop 1, 153 Hop2 ...) however I don't think any of them are allowing me to reshare. In CCcamInfoPHP v0.9 the box in the bedroom is only picking up 5 of the 19 connected shares that I have in the living room and when I click on shares it shows that only one has a reshare and I don't think there is 28.2 on that reshare. I have attached 2 images to show my set-up.

I thought that if someone sharing with me put "{ 0:0:3 }" in their F line that would allow me to reshare a further 2 times? Is that correct?

If anyone can provide any insight I would really appreciate it

Thanks
Stiofain

Bedroom =>

Last edited by a moderator:
Living Room =>

Last edited by a moderator:
hi mate can you pm me where you got that software or what ever it is to see shares and stuff.
thanks

would you not take 1 of the lines you have from the main box and put it on the box in the bedroom m8 ?

Last edited:
thanks mate works good just got to try and understand what going on now

Mate where did u get ur free servers from and are they any good ?

Cheers Yorkie 1

Can you also pm me where you are getting free lines from. Cheers Mate

Clines from Eurocardsharing.com

Got it sorted - was using wrong Cline and Fline syntax

Clines from Eurocardsharing.com

Got it sorted - was using wrong Cline and Fline syntax

Love to know where you are getting free clines from on that site.

Unless your talking test lines, there are no free ones.

Back