Battlestar Galactica

Just watch an old episode - S1 Tigh Me Up Tigh Me down

Tigh's wife Ellen appears in this episode and Baltar screened her on his Cylon detector but did not reveal the result. Slim chance but could she be the last cylon?

SCI FI Channel has officially announced the much-discussed new TV-Movie for Battlestar Galactica, which will take place during the early days of the series. In the press release, SCI FI notes the TV-Movie won't air until after the final ten episodes of the series have debuted in 2009, and will then be released on DVD by Universal Studios Home Entertainment shortly thereafter.

Confirmed are the participation of Jane Espenson as writer and Edward James Olmos as director. It seems Olmos won't be appearing on screen though, as the plot description reads: "Starting before the events of the miniseries, our story focuses on familiar characters including Cylon Number One, known as Cavil (Dean Stockwell), Resistance Leader Sam T. Anders (Michael Trucco) and Chief Galen Tyrol (Aaron Douglas). In the beginning, the Cylons had a plan, but it didn't account for one thing: survivors. During the chaotic aftermath of the destruction, two powerful Cylon agents struggle with plots and priorities on the human ships that got away, and among the resistance fighters who were left behind."

SCI FI Channel has officially announced the much-discussed new TV-Movie for Battlestar Galactica, which will take place during the early days of the series. In the press release, SCI FI notes the TV-Movie won't air until after the final ten episodes of the series have debuted in 2009, and will then be released on DVD by Universal Studios Home Entertainment shortly thereafter.

Confirmed are the participation of Jane Espenson as writer and Edward James Olmos as director. It seems Olmos won't be appearing on screen though, as the plot description reads: "Starting before the events of the miniseries, our story focuses on familiar characters including Cylon Number One, known as Cavil (Dean Stockwell), Resistance Leader Sam T. Anders (Michael Trucco) and Chief Galen Tyrol (Aaron Douglas). In the beginning, the Cylons had a plan, but it didn't account for one thing: survivors. During the chaotic aftermath of the destruction, two powerful Cylon agents struggle with plots and priorities on the human ships that got away, and among the resistance fighters who were left behind."

Drat, they should have based the films on Caprica Sixes seduction of Baltar. That would have made Gggggreat viewing.

Hi all

I've just checked the Battlestar site and it says the show will be returning for it's final series on the 16th Jan 2009, I thought everyone else who's itching for it's return would want to know.

Back