Battlestar Galactica

I'm still on series one. M8 has lent me seasons one, two and three boxsets as well as the pilot movie and Razor. :Clap:

How did I miss this show on TV I do not know.

I missed it on TV as well. its much better without the ads anyway. IIRC '33' was my favorite episode from series 1.

I once saw 4 episodes on one day. I'll never do that again LOL two is more than enough these days.

I dunno if it's just me but I find Gaius and Number Six to be cringeworthy. I have to keep pausing it and going away and coming back. One example "Humping the table and Starbuck walks in" :eek:

Don't get me wrong it's great and I shall continue watching, though.

I dunno if it's just me but I find Gaius and Number Six to be cringeworthy. I have to keep pausing it and going away and coming back. One example "Humping the table and Starbuck walks in" :eek:

Don't get me wrong it's great and I shall continue watching, though.

LOL I remember that, I thought it was hilarious. I think it gets better as the show goes on..

I understand the cringe factor but we all love it otherwise we wouldn't watch shows like The Apprentice. Sometimes it can go OTT and if someone new who hasn't seen the show from the beginning is watching I can get a little embarrassed as they think I'm watching something very Trekkie like.

LOL I remember that, I thought it was hilarious. I think it gets better as the show goes on..

I understand the cringe factor but we all love it otherwise we wouldn't watch shows like The Apprentice. Sometimes it can go OTT and if someone new who hasn't seen the show from the beginning is watching I can get a little embarrassed as they think I'm watching something very Trekkie like.

In fact, there's nothing more un-trekkie like than Galactica. That's one of the reasons why I love it. :)

Argghhh need to discuss this with someone soon or I'll explode. The wife and I have opposing views on what is going on in this new series but one thing for sure is that the last few episodes have been excellent.

Episode 6 needs to be studied so make sure you pay extra close attention LOL.

I haven't watched any of this series yet. I'm downloading them as they appear and I'll probably binge out on them soon.

I'm doing the same. Downloading the whole series before I start to watch it so that I don't have to wait a full week to see whats happening. I don't have the patience. :banana:

just watched ep7 , what a ending !!! been years since i had a program which i wait all week till the next. and usally the next day you will hear a few """by your command ""shouted around the workshop lol

I saw Ep 7 last night also. The show just keeps on getting better and better with each episode in series 4.

Does anyone know why the episode numbers we are downloading from are different to that on scifi.com?

According to them episode 7 is episode 9. There is a 2 part discrepancy which is really strange.

Does anyone know why the episode numbers we are downloading from are different to that on scifi.com?

According to them episode 7 is episode 9. There is a 2 part discrepancy which is really strange.

The series started with Razor: a 2 hour special set during Lee Adama's time on The Pegusus - counting as the first two episodes.

Most people seem to regard it as a digression from the main story.

The series started with Razor: a 2 hour special set during Lee Adama's time on The Pegusus - counting as the first two episodes.

Got that to look forward to after I finish season three boxset (on disc1 at the mo') and before I start watching the avis i downloaded of four. Gee, I hope they're not in foreign, lol.

:banana:

Ah that explains it. nice one. Cant wait to watch Episode 10 tonight then LOL

In this order me thinks the 5th cylon is one off the following

Laura Roslin
Bill Adama
Lee Adama

just my guess for now so we have to see how it pans out

Latest episode blows me out as D'Anne (Number 3) says there is only 4 of the 5 cylons in the fleet

so frack nows where/who the 5th cylon is

Latest episode blows me out as D'Anne (Number 3) says there is only 4 of the 5 cylons in the fleet

so frack nows where/who the 5th cylon is

And we're gonna' have to wait ages now to find out!

I thought Razor was quite poor, not up to the usual standard. Even the CG looked ropy at times.

Wow, I've seen them all now, and caught up with all season four so far :Clap:
I really don't know how this slipped by my dradis, lol. It's been going for years and I've never watched even a single episode before.
Any suggestions as to who the fifth cylon could be? Any wild guesses?

Back