Badrc 26 east

srgberian

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
been trying to get the mbc channels to come through on the tm500,using a 1 meter dish signal SRN 78% AGC 70% get a lot of other channels on this sat,have done rescan twice mbc is showing in channel list but getting this message in the info

MBC Action 26 degrees east

VPID None

APID None

PPID None

any shed any light on this on how to get them to come on? Thanx Srgberian

Are you sure you are actually on 26e when you are scanning? If you are using a pre installed channel list you could try going to 28e then drive the motor in steps until you get a picture/lock on 26e channel.

You dont say where you are but a 1m should pull badr 4 in for most of the uk.

I would try deleting the channels then scanning them again, if not you can enter the values manually in manual scan>enter pid values (red? button toggles between hex and dec values)

Are you sure you are actually on 26e when you are scanning? If you are using a pre installed channel list you could try going to 28e then drive the motor in steps until you get a picture/lock on 26e channel.

You dont say where you are but a 1m should pull badr 4 in for most of the uk.

In worksop notts, i get other channels on 26e

i know it sound odd but drop ur snr just below 75, should sort it for ya

I would try deleting the channels then scanning them again, if not you can enter the values manually in manual scan>enter pid values (red? button toggles between hex and dec values)

put in vpid 402.....apis....602 pcr....402 thwn it says sid is that the tsid ?

i'd try delete them from your channel list in both the bouquet they are in and in all services, then do a rescan, reason for this is, when doing a rescan if a channel is found that is already in the channel list on the box it wont recognise it as a new channel and ignores it so if you delete them first it sees them as new channels, it happens alot if channels change transponders.

As before try deleting them first, then scan them may be after a reboot? it may help if you scan them on a clear evening as well. 26E can be swamped by similar transponder freqency's off 28E. I have found usals is not very good at this satellite or 7W and use diseq 1.2 to fine tune them.
Check you are on 26E, Yemen tv 12182H 16200 3/4 is about the strongest transponder.
If not enter pid's for mbc action
video pid 406
audio pid 606
pcr 406
check you enter them in decimal mode ie. hex is displayed on the red button.
scroll down to "test values" picture should come up, press exit to return to previous screen.
If this does not work i'm stuck!
let us know how you get on.
ps not a great pic but hope it helps

Last edited:
Back