why ? you will never learn if you give up m8
i know it is confusing it is for all of us first time round
if he is a m8 then ask him for your bk, ird you can get yourself
once you do it you will wonder why it took so long to figure out

why ? you will never learn if you give up m8
i know it is confusing it is for all of us first time round
if he is a m8 then ask him for your bk, ird you can get yourself
once you do it you will wonder why it took so long to figure out

Thanks for the advise, I'll ask him for the details and I'll have another go.

Thanks again for all your help.

try this remember this is the inteep your ird and bk go in the flash that you make with rst gen

This didn't work either, so I'm guessing the IRD or BK no. is incorrect.

I'm going to see if my mate has the details saved somewhere and I'll have another go.

Thanks for all your help charlie senator & dont do it it"ll hurt..

I'll give you an update when I do get the details, thats if I do!!

I tried the above method using the rstgen and the C&W rst file but it said there was an error with the C&W rst file when I loaded it into the Infinity program to program my Funcard. I followed the tut and tried it 3 or so times but it wouldn't work. The 2 tuts I have followed, Charlie Senators and Ice2004's have both worked first time.

Btw, Ice's guide just using 2 files is correct.

Last edited:
I tried the above method using the rstgen and the C&W rst file but it said there was an error with the C&W rst file when I loaded it into the Infinity program to program my Funcard. I followed the tut and tried it 3 or so times but it wouldn't work. The 2 tuts I have followed, Charlie Senators and Ice2004's have both worked first time.

Btw, Ice's guide just using 2 files is correct.

I have just followed Charlie's tut again and have plugged in, waiting a while to see if it does work. If this does not work then I definately think its the BK or ird which is incorrect.

movies

hi charlie senator just been reading the posts and ive just done the autoupdate fun card now im getting all the channels but no movies on a pace 1000 have you got any ideas as to why i get no movie channels
thanks

Yeah to enable the film channels you need to have a working macro (cloned from a box with pin enabled) and write it to your box via jtag . I'm not to familiar with the 1000 box as we dont have them in my area but do a search for macro for pace 1000 and you should come up with something

hey i'm having problems now as well with the AU fun. I had problems with my pace 1000 which was stuck on channel 0, so i pulled the red jumper and did the procedures. all was fine and i also re progged my fun with chaos v3 and was all working.

woke up today mornin, it was off!! i don't know why, and so i re progged again by following charlie senator's tut

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forum...do=file&id=832

but it doesn't work for me, as in i've waited for it to update for over half hour coming to 45 mins! i live in an excw area, have an infinity unlimited progger and have a pace 1000 box.

can someone help?

Back