are funcards down

healerpw

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi just got up and getting " unsubscribed" message had no problem for 7 months lm in Grimsby anyone else got the same issue with funcards?

remember , remember the 5th of November ;p

i'm willing to bet it's the dates ..

Yeah it's the dates, my box upstairs has a later date and thats working fine, the 1 downstairs has gone tho.

yes it was the rights date in tier 8 l changed it and card kicked in was set at 2164 (5th nov 08) l changed it to 2284 (4th march 09)
Thanx for the help:Clap:

hi, is there any way i can read the card and save the exteep file so i can change the date? when i open infinity usb unlimited and select 'read' it says flash memory will erased to access ext.EEPROM.i dont want to delete the flash becausei havent got a copyof it!

thnx

Read the flash first and save it to your pc then read and alter the ext write it back then write the flash back last

Edit the exteep using nagra edit.
It's the rights date that needs changeing m8.
Use nagra date/time to create a new date, set it for 9 or 10 months from now.

There was an image doing the rounds thate the rights date expires on Nov 5th.

Curly

how do i edit the exteep file (.hex file) using nagra edit?

thaank you

can anyone tell me where to get all the software as my lappy has been re formatted and i need nagra edit and all other card reader software. pls pls pls someone help.

i converted the hex file to bin file...and now when i open it in nagra edit i get:

Warning, file size is incorrect
File opened: ext eeprom.bin

what should i do?

thank you for all the help

akshay174 open your infinity unlimited go to tools and click on virtual com port then open nagra and read the card .Then you just need to edit the rights date and write it back to your card and your done

Back