are funcards down

what about the expiry date or does not need to be touched??

keep getting error code 1101 you may not be able to view all chanels but when i press the okay button the channel comes on any ideas???
And also warning data size invalid but when using nagra edit but tried rom 10 and 11, and 3???

Last edited:
I saved it as a rom11 then you have to rename it to just a bin file to edit in nagra

i.e. when you save it in nagra to either a folder or your desktop as say "mycard" it will save as
"mycard.bin.b11" so just rename file to "mycard.bin" an can then you write edited file to exteep of your card

1: Open Nagra and then open your rom image
2: Enter your bk and ird details , check the rights date is correct
3: Save the file , call it what you like , it will be save as a *.bn11 file
4: Rename the file to a *.bin file
5: Drag it over the swapbinhex icon and a hex file will be created
6: Open your card programmer and copy the newly created hex file to your exteep first as doing this will erase the flash
7: Copy the flash for your area to the card flash and your done

Doesn't get any easier than that

If your card went down on the 5th Nov then your rights have expired we had the same thing last year because everybody was using the same .bn11 image file.

Last edited:
hi every1 i really need some help ... whenever i try to put the new bin file into my exteep line on infinity usb i get the error message ("invalid character found at beginning of line" error ;;2)... does any1 know the reason for this and if so what i should do ... Many Thanks

hi every1 i really need some help ... whenever i try to put the new bin file into my exteep line on infinity usb i get the error message ("invalid character found at beginning of line" error ;;2)... does any1 know the reason for this and if so what i should do ... Many Thanks

Your .bin file needs to be converted to a .hex file first.
This is done by dragging over swap-bin-hex

Curly

If you had read the post above yours you would already know the answer.....

Does anyone have the program that converts the date to the codes so you can input them into nagra edit? i used to 1 on my other pc but thats in the bin now.

I've always used a .bin file in exteeprom no issues and just a .hex file for inteeprom:drink:

Back