Anyone got the Chinese VU+ Solo2

Hi all!

I have bricked chinese solo2 and doesn't boot up (no screen on receiver screen, only power button led). What I doing?

Please help me!

Thank you!

Yes without doubt unfortunately you need to replace flash CI..you can get these in same place as receivers.
There are tutorials posted in how to change the chip but you are better off contacting your seller and sending motherboard back for them to do it...

Same way as normal, make sure you flash a clone safe image

If i replace the flash CI, how to flash the chip with image?

Also take off cover and see what clone you have,there are 3 types,,lorison,dragonworth,and Sunray.
I doubt you have Sunray but check..
There are clone safe images in downloads for lorison boxes and also on site vu-HD.

my friend I bought 1 week ago on ali

Last edited by a moderator:
palcsi 100% your vu solo2 is a clone beacuse I have one of this,and don't try with the new image that have time bomb.
You can take images only from this site http://vu-hd.com/

Sure looks like it :Biggrin2:

Eson kindly posted a link to the files yesterday which I tried last night.
The Bcm97346 seems to load into Broadband Studio 3 but gave me a database error when I tried to connect.
I think my version of Broadband Studio 3 may need updated with the version that Eson linked.
Will try again tonight to see if it connects but as my clone is 'unbricked', at moment, I am not going to try any further :Biggrin2:

Still it does seem to be the best news in the last few months.....I hope!! :Cheers:

Can I controll the fan in solo2 mini?

In the settings menu there should be a fan control setting most images have it built in but if not go to plugins /feeds menu/extensions and install fan control plugin.

Also take off cover and see what clone you have,there are 3 types,,lorison,dragonworth,and Sunray.
I doubt you have Sunray but check..
There are clone safe images in downloads for lorison boxes and also on site vu-HD.

@AJT
Which one of the 3 manufacturer is timebomb SAFE? or None of them is safe??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!
I need it would SAMSUNG 319 K9F2G08U0C-SCB0 flash receiver pre-recorded chip. Would you help me where can I find that? Thank you.

Back