Anyone got the Chinese VU+ Solo2

Can you run XBMC on these?

You sort of can with plugins like TSmedia which will give you live streams but it very hit and miss..I believe there to be a XBMC plugin as well but I have heard mixed feedback..
But XBMC as we know does not work on these boxes due to drivers etc.

Does anyone know if there is a cccam available for the BH 2.1.0 by SIM2 team. This is for Sunray solo2

Which Oscam should i use?

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone please tell me what is the best vix image for sunray solo2?

AJT would you happen to have a link where I can find Ccam for VIX? Looked around and found one but it is not working. ty :)

AJT would you happen to have a link where I can find Ccam for VIX? Looked around and found one but it is not working. ty :)

Search open Vix downloads
But if your using Vix image.. cams are available from feeds/plugin menu.

Loaded openvix-Helios.017-vusolo2_usb but it keeps freezing and gets stuck with the spinning VIX logo on the top left side of the screen. All I did after installing it was to add channel list.

Loaded openvix-Helios.017-vusolo2_usb but it keeps freezing and gets stuck with the spinning VIX logo on the top left side of the screen. All I did after installing it was to add channel list.

Reflash or try another image.there are a few solo2 clone safe images in downloads..
Non of these will brick your box but may not be compatible due to motherboard....try V 2 Vix Apollo image these have been tested working on clone boxes but not by me so you take your chances mate.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/2211/

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like this one is no longer available. Is there any other place I can find it?

Im working on it mate..if push comes to shove use any of my AJT clone safe images and just install plugins and cam manually..AND DO NOT UPDATE ONLINE/INBOX.
Thee will work fine and do what you want the box to do untill we get some more recent images.

Using solo 2 Vix Helios 10 clone safe backup image and it seems to be working good.

hello, please help me to restore my solo2 after timerbomb... were a can buy the ic flash for replace? ... on aliexpress and ebay nothing ..

please give link in private massage

thanks

hello, please help me to restore my solo2 after timerbomb... were a can buy the ic flash for replace? ... on aliexpress and ebay nothing ..

thanks

search for 'vu solo 2 ic'

thanks
I've got a spare one if your still after the flash chip

Hi all!

I have bricked chinese solo2 and doesn't boot up (no screen on receiver screen, only power button led). What I doing?

Please help me!

Thank you!

Hi all!

I have bricked chinese solo2 and doesn't boot up (no screen on receiver screen, only power button led). What I doing?

Please help me!

Thank you!

If the receiver is bricked, the only solution is replacement chip.

Back