Anyone been banned

whoops
guess that theory is outta the window then
only other thing i can think of is cos im running it on wireless

Last edited:
It's not a personalised fingerprint, it's a general hardware ID, they have a certain number of drives each with it's own hardware ID, if you flash the drive the hardware ID is changed from the original ID and you are detected, so wether or not it was flashed before playing makes no difference as your ID would still be different, hackers thought they had this ID thing all fixed with their stealth patches and stealth firmware that spoofs, but obviously not.

(just another theory.....not a fact.)

Last edited:
i am not to sure what virsion drive i have, i cant remember but it is the hitachi drive and i took the new update at the begining of the week and i have just played a backed up game of saints row on xbox live and all seems to be ok at the mo, but will keep checking

well only therory never said was set in stone but am sure i wid like to find out why etc and many others, as there will be way round it there always is

one thing i can say is xbox live is very quiet lately hardly anyone online

m$ has shot themselves in the foot with this one

I'm still intrested to know if any one actually has got banned that has one of the mod chips fitted.....

I've not seen any reports of this yet mate.

i spoke to a friend yesterday and he mentioned this subject and stated that people on the old firmware/software are not getting banned but others are
i dont listen to the friend of friend crap, i have known this lad for many years and he is 100% no bullsh**er
and seeing as how i dont have a 360 then cannot confirm this

at the moment mate it's all hit and miss.

People are getting banned for.....

playing on modded
not playing on moded (don't know how true)
hitachi drives banned
some hitachi drives not banned
sammy working
sammys not working

Spring update people are saying it's that, then again people are getting banned that didn't even get the chance to download it.

It's all up in the air at the moment.

i blame the illuminati

lolol....

at the moment mate it's all hit and miss.

People are getting banned for.....

playing on modded
not playing on moded (don't know how true)
hitachi drives banned
some hitachi drives not banned
sammy working
sammys not working

Spring update people are saying it's that, then again people are getting banned that didn't even get the chance to download it.

It's all up in the air at the moment.

i blame the illuminati

lolol....

as said m8 cannot confirm or deny as i dont have a 360 but i will have one day when the son does my head in some more ( just teasing him hehehe) lol

seen this regarding the chips.....don't know how true it is ofcourse.

Well guys i can honestly say that for right now the NME chip is working 100% Ban free i have 2 units playing LIVE with no problems. Also i called 29 of my LOCAL and Out of state Customers and they been using xbox live Without any Problems. some of them didnt even know of the baning. I just hate that the NME team is not fixing the problem with DAMAGE NME-1.2 chips.

Features of the latest NME v1.2 Chip:

- one chip for all drives: Samsung ms25 and ms28, Hitachi/LG 46,47,58,59 and 78 (All 78 versions. We have seen many)
- Added logic to support possible future Hitachi/LG versions as well
- 100% Auto detection of Backup or Original
- 100% Auto detection of drive version. No need for jumpers on chip
- optional: Power Led will turn off when a Backup is detected
- optional: disables the network when playing backups
- new improved and very stable media detection, budget media support
- now working with pioneer 111d and Pioneer based burners as well as all LG burners.
- 100% Firmware Stealth, when MS tries to read the Firmware then it replies as 100% original unmodified. No error code E66.
- optional: 100% Live secure when playing Backups
- Based on 1000s of hours of research and programming
- Manufactured with highest quality Logic, PCB and components. Made in Europe.
- Complies with RoHS directive (lead free). Gold plated solder pads, for easy soldering.

nme12chipat2.jpg

Product Description:
The NME 360 v1.3 is a universal chip for all Xbox360 DVD drives. It will patch the firmware of the drive on-the-fly. The original firmware on the flash of the drive remains untouched.
The chip will recognize independently which media was inserted and switches itself to the corresponding mode. That also means you will not have to install an external switch on your Xbox 360 to put the chip off.
For the Toshiba-Samsung drive you will have to solder only 4 wires, the Hitachi-LG drive will require 11 wires.

Product Features:

- Media autodetect
- Only enabled when required (automatically)
- Easy installation
- No firmware flashing, extracting, changing, crypting, writing required
- Original firmware stays untouched
- Can't brick your drive by flashing wrong firmware
- 4 wires for Samsung Drives
- Activation LED
- Network off when chip is enabled
- No need to set booktype to dvd+r dl for samsung anymore -> no need to use special dvd-writers

- Network off when chip is enabled

why wud you want it then?

Last edited:
This whole banning thing is all too random...

What about " did you download from market place with flashed firmware"

have you been banned?

might start a poll on it.

yeah downloaded from market place yesterday with ms28 and 5.2 no ban

thats that out the window then.....time for a bacon sarnie and a glass of ber...lol

lmao i got banned aswell now sat night at some point......................

so they must be staggering the bans somehow lol ah well ionly played pro evo lol........

ps3................

i spoke to a friend yesterday and he mentioned this subject and stated that people on the old firmware/software are not getting banned but others are
i dont listen to the friend of friend crap, i have known this lad for many years and he is 100% no bullsh**er
and seeing as how i dont have a 360 then cannot confirm this

Just one thing, you can't get online with the old software as if you reject the update you get kicked off Live! Or is there a way around this?

That's what I was refering to earlier in the thread. Where he find's himself walking a fine gray line....... More like he finds himself getting shafted royally by Billy Boy :(

lmao i got banned aswell now sat night at some point......................

so they must be staggering the bans somehow lol ah well ionly played pro evo lol........

ps3................

M$ is known to ban like this with delays.

Time to start grabbing at more straws peeps.....lol

:)

NEWS JUST IN

hey guys, this just in on irc:

(04:05:56) (c4eva) iXtreme Online fw to come in future, only for new/unbanned boxes, thats all for now
(04:09:40) (c4eva) no details on how its done

didnt take him long to figure out what was going on eh .

i guess then if u havent been banned from xboxlive, u should not use it til this new fw is released.

Guess there is light at the end of the tunnel!

NEWS JUST IN

Lets hope it works, I’m glad I haven’t plugged my 360 in since the banning has arrived I’ll just sit and wait for the new firmware and take it from there.
Thanks for the update dibbers.

Back