Anyone been banned

gazz10

DW Member ++
Reaction score
halo3-crackdown.

is there anyone out there been banned, i seem to have been banned and in a few irc channels there loads other with and without modded boxes been banned also anyone shed any light on it

Just Flashed my box no more than 2 hours ago and been on live for the first time , Bit of a bugger As if I waited even an hour I might have Started seeing the threads :(

Not banned yet , So Xbox isn't being touched till verification on how and why

Just Flashed my box no more than 2 hours ago and been on live for the first time , Bit of a bugger As if I waited even an hour I might have Started seeing the threads :(

Not banned yet , So Xbox isn't being touched till verification on how and why

i wouldnt worry m8 ive used loads of games on live and had no trouble.
as anyone had any on screen messages actualy saying theyve been baned and is it just the one game or all?

sorry didnt see the previous post must have been done whilst i was typin

can confirm its both sammy and hitachi's but no one seems to now why the ban as i said reports of modded and unmodded boxes banned

Are they mostly stemming from Crackdown / halo3 beta ?

Saw a few sammy's as well but the thing they all seem to have in common is crackdown as mentioned

Also now front page of Xbox-scene

Last edited:
I was gonner flash mine at weekend too! Glad I decided to wait this week, after reading about the Halo 3 beta rumors.

Gamertag still stays active however, so you just need another 360 or so Im reading, unless the anyone comes up with another solution.

17/05/2007
Xbox LIVE security

As you can imagine, we have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to modded consoles connecting to LIVE.
We're very serious about this, and if we detect you have a modded Xbox then you will not be able to connect to Xbox Live. If you see this screen and get Status Code: Z: 8015 - 190D…that means your console has been banned.

We'll continue to enforce this rule to ensure the integrity of the service and protect our partners and users.

I'd flash back to original firmware if you havent been on live recently.

Apparently a lot of users were being disconnected earlier in the week, while other people they knew with unmodded 360's were fine.

OMG,it's finally happening.

Now lets wait for those hacker wizards to come up with some sort of unbanning Firmware. :)

i would m8 but i only have 1 original game lol ill just disconnect my ethernet cable and stay off live for the time being. i had ago at live arcade last night with no trouble but apart from that ive not been on for a few weeks.

Where is everyone getting this Halo 3 demo from anyway?

through crackdown, you can download it even with a backup.

...and the really scary bit is that the new 5.3 jitter-proof firmware is useless to stop it, lots of people that have 5.3 are also getting banned, looks like MS have found another way to detect them.

I suppose this means that even just browsing the market place or using msn messenger on the 360 can get you detected.

Hopefully we can expect a new firmware release soon.

Last edited:
Some people are even saying commodore4ever was in on it with the 5.3 firmware....

the plot thickens...

Back