Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Born in England and regard yourself as British

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Born in Britain but don't regard yourself as British

Votes: 22 21.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3. If he's British, which is what your thread is all about, of course he's from N.I. which makes him Irish. or are you saying that people from N.I. are not Irish (it's in the name by the way).

I am from Northern Ireland and I am NOT Irish.

Would a south American call himself American (which most people would associate as USA) No he would not.

@Rodbouy, I am British...but a northern paddy if that helps...:proud:

I am a proud Northern Irishman but not an Irishman (most people associate Irishmen with southern Ireland), there is a difference but I don't care what others call me, I guess its like a Scots/Welsh being called English.

I am from Northern Ireland and I am NOT Irish.

Would a south American call himself American (which most people would associate as USA) No he would not.

@Rodbouy, I am British...but a northern paddy if that helps...:proud:

I am a proud Northern Irishman but not an Irishman (most people associate Irishmen with southern Ireland), there is a difference but I don't care what others call me, I guess its like a Scots/Welsh being called English.
I couldn't bring myself to respond to LenW mate but if I had I would have said something very similar to your reply.

Chookey

I couldn't bring myself to respond to LenW mate but if I had I would have said something very similar to your reply.

Chookey

I would just like to make it clear that I do not class myself as Irish and it is NOT about religion. I was born British........simples, nothing more nothing less.

So Scotland is not part of Great Britain , when did that happen?

we have our own opinions mate i dont know what your wanting me to say i am scottish and you or no one else will tell me other wise if you dont like it well deal with it your wasting your typing time and posts wth stuff i dont care about towards me

Nothing against you mate , it`s not my opinion it`s a fact that you are part of the British Isles , wether you like it or not, hey i don`t make the rules up.
we have our own opinions mate i dont know what your wanting me to say i am scottish and you or no one else will tell me other wise if you dont like it well deal with it your wasting your typing time and posts wth stuff i dont care about towards me

Born in England-English

When it comes to sport England
When it comes to the military, British don't matter if your Scottish, Welsh, Irish or English you cover their backs.
When it comes to a passport British.
But when it comes to cricket we all seem to be English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back