Another MASSIVE thank you thread

Digi, I am getting chemo for cancer at the moment and for Christmas anyone who asked what I wanted I just asked them to donate to a cancer care/drop-in centre I have been going to (Maggies) and I also donated to them but the money I sent to you was for the kids and I am all for them getting the extra but whatever you decide is fine with me I just hope you all have a great New Year.

clap clap clap......... i didnt get chance to give anything to digi i got here to late so to speak and i do feel a little lousy about that so please give me a link and ill donate to your chosen charity.

awwww how lush are all you, i havent been on for a few day 5 kids is hard work lol. just having 5 to catch up on here. im crying now lol
Ill never forget the kindness you have all shown my babies guys. This place isnt new extended family its always been extended family. If any of you ever reach a time in life where you sit back and thing fk what have i done with my life please think of this time and remember you made 3 little boys realise even though there are bad people in the world there are always soo many more better people init to. you made our chirstmas guys.
There isnt enough words for me to say just how thankful we are xxxxx

That is the nicest thing i have read on this forum. What a cracking post :)

Well 40+ replys in favour of the kids getting everything that was sent to them,seems the decision has been made for you ...lol

Let them get whatever they want and enjoy their smiling faces for a little longer,and start the New Year with your minds in a happy place

Regards. Tamarc

Absolutely agree - get the kids something extra from all of us @ DW. Glad it has all worked out for them in the end.

I would just like to add that the spirit on DW is amazing, we can all fall out and argue that is what family does!!!, but when it counts everyone pulls together for a good cause!

And I also agree, give the money to the kids!

Well done all :)

Fecking lump in the throat posts lol!!!!

Regards
Mick

I haven't been able to get on here much over the holidays so i've just seen this post. Is it too late to donate something to the kids ?
I can't believe what happenned to them, disgusting !!

Yes I've not been on much over Christmas tbh Fookin tooth out Christmas eve twins both teething gutted to hear what happened digi as others have said what goes around comes around, not forgot when you posted me the dish brackets free of charge small donation coming your way.

A small donation sent mate, I know I'm too late but what the heck get your son something else with the left overs. Hope you track down the scum who took the money in the first place.

Back