Another MASSIVE thank you thread

GIVE IT TO THE KIDS ,dont waste it getting them sheep drunk so you can have your wicked way pmsl

I agree with the rest of the guys, no matter how much you end up receiving go treat the kids, they deserve it with what happened to them.

i was gonna say give it to the kids also. it was sent for them and if they come out better off thats just sticking it to whoever took it even more !

Totally awesome Digi, no need for the thanks bud, Spend it on the kids mate and have a banging New Year :), as for the robbing Fooooker who took it, well what comes around goes around mate :) i'm a great believer in Karma and it will get them in the end :)

Oh and a Massive Thanks Digitalworldz for your generosity and support !!

Craig

im with the rest digi mate.... it was given to YOU for YOUR kids!!! Get them something extra.... ;)

Happy New Year :)

thanks for the thanks digi, your more than welcome matey :) ........

tbh digi, do what you want with the extra money, slit it and get you kids something extra and give some to a kids charity or any charity of you choice its up to you.....

i wish you, your kids and all at DWz a very good and happy new year .......................

I say give the kids a great New Year and spend the money on them. To give them a little extra after what happened will be worth it. Let's start the New Year for them on a high mate :)

Everyone is in agreement mate that any extra shud go on the kids.
The kids had a kick in the bo**ocks by someone doing that so now they deserve a little treat.

Ray

Bloody hell, I've just been catching up on DW. I'm really sorry about your situation. Burglars have no respect but to do it at Christmas is disgusting knowing some poor child is going to wake up on Christmas day upset is beyond comprehension.

On the other hand it’s been really nice to see how DW has pulled together to help a member in need. This just reaffirms how good the DW community is.

P.S I hope they catch the b###########ds

poor kids let your lad have xbox live and a nerf gun bloody hell they deserve for having the stress of the event no doubt they will have picked up on mum and dads distress. have a good new year mate

can i suggest splitting the rest
half to cancer research in memory of davidh and half to help for hero's ( the second one as i lost a nephew in afgan just before last xmas )
but if the kids get it i'm happy also
just dont let that skybabe get it lol
regards

Last edited:
I`m more than happy with whatever but as most people have said we sent it as a gift to the kids so spoil them and enjoy seeing there faces light up,

It`s the best thing in the world seeing your kids face light up with excitement.

Mike

Childhood memories shape the greater part of our adult behaviour, your children have suffered the loss of their Christmas and birthday money which would have been a great blow to them. Now they have experienced the fact that not all people are mean thieving b*****s and feel for them and their loss which is a positive thing and one that they will remember and carry forward into adulthood.
If I were you I would give the extra to the children but whatever you decide to do will be respected by all our members, the choice is entirely yours and I'm sure no one will object, anyone that gave did so out of sympathy for your children and a desire to see that they did not suffer from the actions of one miserable git.

Digi, I am getting chemo for cancer at the moment and for Christmas anyone who asked what I wanted I just asked them to donate to a cancer care/drop-in centre I have been going to (Maggies) and I also donated to them but the money I sent to you was for the kids and I am all for them getting the extra but whatever you decide is fine with me I just hope you all have a great New Year.

ive not had any spare cash to donate yet digi/skybabe.

but even tho u have covered the loss i will still send some cash your way.. why cause its xmas/new years and if we dont help others in their time of need whats the point of helping at all..

and the cash will go to the kids :)... (feel free to syphon 50p to add to your pint bill tho :p )

Digi, I am getting chemo for cancer at the moment and for Christmas anyone who asked what I wanted I just asked them to donate to a cancer care/drop-in centre I have been going to (Maggies) and I also donated to them but the money I sent to you was for the kids and I am all for them getting the extra but whatever you decide is fine with me I just hope you all have a great New Year.

You have my greatest sympathy mate as my sister in law went through the same thing (now 100% success for her), what I will NEVER understand is why such a worthy cause needs public donations. Surely it is the governments duty to fund cancer research, even jointly with other countries so the costs could be shared.

Well if I can add my little here, I give to charities already.

This was for your kids and I would like them to have it.

My thoughts to, give it all to the kids mate.

awwww how lush are all you, i havent been on for a few day 5 kids is hard work lol. just having 5 to catch up on here. im crying now lol
Ill never forget the kindness you have all shown my babies guys. This place isnt new extended family its always been extended family. If any of you ever reach a time in life where you sit back and thing fk what have i done with my life please think of this time and remember you made 3 little boys realise even though there are bad people in the world there are always soo many more better people init to. you made our chirstmas guys.
There isnt enough words for me to say just how thankful we are xxxxx

Back