### All New "AU Fixed" Laky-pro-1 !! ## #

Great, superfast image. Many, many thanks guys. Just one question - how do you edit bouquets in this? I currently have one long list of channels (sorry if this is obvious, I'm still learning....)

To view Channel bouquets you may need to change this

DBOX > SETTINGS > Remote Shortcuts Change bouquet to current bouquet

larky pro is good image it has background scan and it also has a quick little update message on whats coming next, i like it lol

Image worked a treat after messing for ages with a dodgy sportster image, thanks for all you hard work guys.

:Clap::Cheers:

To view Channel bouquets you may need to change this

DBOX > SETTINGS > Remote Shortcuts Change bouquet to current bouquet

i thought it was set like that anyway m8????

Just want to add a belated thanks to all who worked on this, kids are quiet again, cheers guys.:Cheers:

Can anybody shed some light on this
I can't seem to set my location up correctly
I just end up with the freq and rate settings but the net-id is missing
checked the scan.conf file and it's all in there

Any ideas???

Cheers

If you have a subbed box check the net-id etc by following this thread http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=558645&postcount=2 then check the list of areas & see which setting applies to you.
I know my area net_id
I had to modify the setmylocation.conf file because the rate was wrong for my area
Then when i have set via remote and rebooted everything except the net_id
shows in the scan menu
Like i said i checked the scan.conf file and everything seems to be there
including the net-id

Cheers

Great, thanks.

my folks are well chuffed, going strong for 4 days keyrolls and all.

just a couple of image questions:

Is there a way to password protect the services sections, as on previous images?

can't get the lcd epg to work. added the patch chmod 755 to tuxbox config. I think it was on lcd view 1 and did a reset, any ideas?

thanks once again

Ok, everything I said about the reliability of this image i take back.

Anyone who is having problems with the picture going blank when changing channels but still getting the audio try the following, mine is working sweet now nice and stable and no blank picture issue....

Download the latest IFA (Image Flashing Assistant)
Connect Null Modem Cable and Network Cable
Flash the Image Twice(straight after each other)

I'm Using Ucode 001A and Evocamd then in Driver and Boot Settings....

Enabled Avia Watchdog
Enabled eNX Watchdog
Enabled pmt Update

I really didn't want to give up on this image because the picture quality is amazing and I'm really chuffed I have it working now using the above config.

So well done to the guys who have sorted this image and I look forward to future updates from you.

Last edited:
Great, thanks.

my folks are well chuffed, going strong for 4 days keyrolls and all.

just a couple of image questions:

Is there a way to password protect the services sections, as on previous images?

can't get the lcd epg to work. added the patch chmod 755 to tuxbox config. I think it was on lcd view 1 and did a reset, any ideas?

thanks once again

Yes mate, you can do exactly what you want.........
press dbox button then go to Settings>Personalization>Service>
then click on Channel Scan, keep clicking will change it from Visible to PIN to Not Visible.
This also lets you change a whole other bunch of stuff to stop sticky fingers screwing things up that we have to then come along and fix!!!

As for the LCD, earlier in this thread it appears as a desired fix on the 'next release wish list' so at the moment I dont think it works (mine doesn't).

Hope that helps!

very strange but for some its not auing because it aint got all the roms so

try and follow the instructions here

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/2347/

enjoy!!

I think I'm having this problem, could someone please confirm - when I reboot the box all the channels are there, but after a bit of scrolling through the channels I am then only able to get the FTA channels (although the EPGs are all there).

So, I've downloaded the roms as suggested by Gav12345. On the download page, the install instructions are:

"unrar and place all files into /var/keys/ folder

chmod / set permission 755 to them files

restart and ..........."

I've put the files into the keys folder as instructed, but what does "chmod / set permission 755" mean? Sorry for being a dud here, but I feel I'm within touching distance of the chequered flag!

Thanks guys, particularly to the image makers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm having this problem, could someone please confirm - when I reboot the box all the channels are there, but after a bit of scrolling through the channels I am then only able to get the FTA channels (although the EPGs are all there).

So, I've downloaded the roms as suggested by Gav12345. On the download page, the install instructions are:

"unrar and place all files into /var/keys/ folder

chmod / set permission 755 to them files

restart and ..........."

I've put the files into the keys folder as instructed, but what does "chmod / set permission 755" mean? Sorry for being a dud here, but I feel I'm within touching distance of the chequered flag!

Thanks guys, particularly to the image makers!!

You don't need to chmod keys.......so once you've copied the files to var/keys, reboot and you're done.
Remember to zap to BBC1 then SS1 and wait for the keys to kick in, this can take a few minutes so be patient.

You don't need to chmod keys.......so once you've copied the files to var/keys, reboot and you're done.
Remember to zap to BBC1 then SS1 and wait for the keys to kick in, this can take a few minutes so be patient.

Thanks rodboy, that seemed to work for a while but now the same problem again. It seems to be ok for about 5 minutes, then when I try to change channels I find I only have FTA channels again.
Thanks for the superfast reply, do you have any other ideas?! :Cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks rodboy, that seemed to work for a while but now the same problem again. It happens after I've scrolled through a few channels and particularly seems to happen after I've selected a channel which gives me an "Error, Channel not available message" such as PremPlus.

Thanks for the superfast reply, do you have any other ideas?! :Cheers:

Hi m8,

I'm just back from a holiday and am not up to speed yet, especially with this image since I haven't tried it yet !!
Try turning 'use hardware sections' to OFF. I'm sure this is in the settings menu under driver and boot options.
Also dont zap to Prem Plus coz it doesn't work !!!

Hi m8,

I'm just back from a holiday and am not up to speed yet, especially with this image since I haven't tried it yet !!
Try turning 'use hardware sections' to OFF. I'm sure this is in the settings menu under driver and boot options.
Also dont zap to Prem Plus coz it doesn't work !!!

Thanks rodboy. "use hardware sections" is already off. If I avoid selecting any of the channels which show as 'not available' then everything seems to be fine. I'm going to try deleting all of the obsolete channels with Bouquet Editor and see if that helps.

Does anyone have any idea why selecting a 'not available' channel could be causing these problems?

Ok, everything I said about the reliability of this image i take back.

Anyone who is having problems with the picture going blank when changing channels but still getting the audio try the following, mine is working sweet now nice and stable and no blank picture issue....

Download the latest IFA (Image Flashing Assistant)
Connect Null Modem Cable and Network Cable
Flash the Image Twice(straight after each other)

I'm Using Ucode 001A and Evocamd then in Driver and Boot Settings....

Enabled Avia Watchdog
Enabled eNX Watchdog
Enabled pmt Update

I really didn't want to give up on this image because the picture quality is amazing and I'm really chuffed I have it working now using the above config.

So well done to the guys who have sorted this image and I look forward to future updates from you.

Cheers for that info dude - seems to have resolved my probs - respect!

Luv this image i was playing about with the settings today found so many new options, i changed the theme, put PIN code on all the menus, changed the LCD displlay functions and so much more. A++ this image even tho iv had this image for about a week now i just wanted to leave the feedback now becuase i found all these features today :p

Back