@all members

A mod/admin is for life not just xmas.

lol I thought about writing that too lol :)

A mod/admin is not just for christmas, if you get a fat fooker there will be some left for boxing day :proud:

Leave Dutcho out of this

Priceless mate, priceless :roflmao:

Lol. I'm still chuckling.:Clap:

This is more like the DW I remember and like, nice to see a bit of humour and "friendly" banter again

Merry Christmas one and all

It'll return to haunt me posting that.

YES I'm SURE it will !!

lol

Yeah thats better.

I just thought I would say I understood why it was posted, if it hadnt been posted there would have been threads all over the place asking why post counts have dropped. Personally I dont give a monkeys about post counts so if I lost some them so be it.

I dont envy a mods/admins job on a forum this size, you canny please everyone.

@ rodboy, its good to have a wee rant now and again and I hope you got your answers m8.

@Donnie...I reckon Dutcho will reek revenge when you least suspect it...or the double Ds even, they become very active around Christmas and the New year...lol

Yeah thats better.

I just thought I would say I understood why it was posted, if it hadnt been posted there would have been threads all over the place asking why post counts have dropped. Personally I dont give a monkeys about post counts so if I lost some them so be it.

I dont envy a mods/admins job on a forum this size, you canny please everyone.

@ rodboy, its good to have a wee rant now and again and I hope you got your answers m8.

@Donnie...I reckon Dutcho will reek revenge when you least suspect it...or the double Ds even, they become very active around Christmas and the New year...lol

Thanks jaffa mate.........It wasn't intended as a rant, more a mini complaint,LOL..........I've backed off after some real good one to ones with the originator.........

It's a healthy place this where generally we are free to express our feelings and I'm thankful for that.

However, without naming names you always get one or two who post pish for the sake of it.....

All the best guys

Been looking for the rules but can't find them.

One of the rules was along the lines that mods/admins reserve the right to delete posts so I don't understand the problem with a mod explaining why they were deleting posts ??

If anything he should be applauded for taking the time to explain why not moaned at.

I think people seem to forget that mods/admins give up their time for nothing and just seem to get sh!t for it, I don't know why they bother sometimes as they just seem to get crap all the time.

I think people seem to forget that mods/admins give up their time for nothing and just seem to get sh!t for it, I don't know why they bother sometimes as they just seem to get crap all the time.

Exactly, I have been here since 2001 and seen loads of fads come and go, with all the abuse that goes with it!!!!!

It's only a post count ffs !!

If a post count matters that much to some peeps I would suggest a very long hard look at their lifes as there is something major missing.

I had over 50 posts taken off me, and I don't give a toss.

Keeping the peace is never easy, this is by far the best run site I have ever been on so it's a thunbs up from moi.

Back