@all members

rodboy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know where you're coming from here mate...............

This must be the worst Christmas message I have ever seen...........anywhere !!

The up yours message is pure disgusting !!

I hope you are proud mate.............

The fact you are a mod doesn't give you any right to post this bile...........hopefully the admin will sort you out............

For the record, i speak my mind when i see fit.and have arsed up a few times...........but this kind of crap is unwelcome............seek help mate ...you need it

I take it you mean me ?

As for bile I don't understand ? you must of led a very sheltered life if you think "up yours" is bile, I've heard worse on Dads Army lol

Anyway to explain, it wasn't aimed at normal good members it is aimed at post clockers and trouble making Trolls

There is a little bit of history regarding this, that we cant go into. The members affected know. We are spending more time clearing up the crap at the moment, instead of trying to help people.
And do we get thanks.....NO only abuse!

I take it you mean me ?

As for bile I don't understand ? you must of led a very sheltered life if you think "up yours" is bile, I've heard worse on Dads Army lol

Anyway to explain, it wasn't aimed at normal good members it is aimed at post clockers and trouble making Trolls

You should have said that Bronto............Misunderstanding the written word is very easy...........like I said you have my respect...........but choose your wording very carefully..............I think I get your gist now......and I'm a clever cnut !!

There is a little bit of history regarding this, that we cant go into. The members affected know. We are spending more time clearing up the crap at the moment, instead of trying to help people.

Fair enough,perhaps it could have been PM's?? then no mis-understanding amongst others.

I believe it has been put in the PM's but I think Bronto felt it had to be brought to a greater audience.
We cant mass PM so thats the only way we can get the attention of the members.

If you can't go into it Mary..........why make it public and upset the real members...........don't get me wrong, i think I know exacty where you are coming from............the timing and wording could have been better, IMO

all the best to you guys and respect as usual..........

Don't know where you're coming from here mate...............

This must be the worst Christmas message I have ever seen...........anywhere !!

The up yours message is pure disgusting !!

I hope you are proud mate.............

The fact you are a mod doesn't give you any right to post this bile...........hopefully the admin will sort you out............

For the record, i speak my mind when i see fit.and have arsed up a few times...........but this kind of crap is unwelcome............seek help mate ...you need it

hee hee - only cause you lost 539 posts........

no only joking rodboy....this 1 will get deleted now i bet...

honest omly a joke don't take it the wrong way - merry xmas

care to post a link to where the post has upset you ?

EDIT:: I get it now
I was a little confussed why this is posted in dbox section ?

Hi all and a merry xmas,

I agree with Bronto's and Mairyhinge's posts, things seem to have got rather silly and nasty in the last few days.

I don't know what the trouble is, as Mairyhinge says, they are spending time trawling through and getting rid of "unsuitable" posts (I was online last night)

Maybe the message was a little bit brusque but these people give their time and effort so we can enjoy a hobby, learn things, and feel part of a community and their effort should be applauded.

I'm not looking to start a tit for tat posting where we all force our views and attitudes onto other posters but I think we should recognise that this is a community and the people that give of their time and effort are the people that call the shots, thats the way it is.

I can respect all views on this thread but when it comes down to it, the management decision is final.

Cheers to all and hope you have a great xmas and an even better new year.

Muskrat

If you can't go into it Mary..........why make it public and upset the real members...........don't get me wrong, i think I know exacty where you are coming from............the timing and wording could have been better, IMO

all the best to you guys and respect as usual..........

maybe the wording could have been different and posted in the "heat of battle;)", but at least you have got the gist now:)

To explain further

I made the post/announcement out of courtesy to members who through no fault of their own were losing posts from their count, I did this to explain to them the best way I could, I am only human and could not hide my contemp for the shoit stirers

I will remove the post and announcement if it really offends our normal decent members

I said "I believe" I was not party to it all as I was in the Pub!

Star and Garter, Platform 3, Four Mary's, Footballers and Cricketers, Old Hole in the wall................or all of them, LOL

To explain further

I made the post/announcement out of courtesy to members who through no fault of their own were losing posts from their count, I did this to explain to them the best way I could, I am only human and could not hide my contemp for the shoit stirers

I will remove the post and announcement if it really offends our normal decent members

I feel you should do what is needed to be done behind closed doors....infractions and bans..........and opinions should not be in the public domain...............coz then you'll get an argument, LOL

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

I seen Bronto's post this morning and agreed with it wholeheartedly! I did't take offence in what Bronto posted, I thought it might be good deterant and hopefully stop all the shite that has been posted here lately.

This is a cable forum that offers help in other area's I.e. consoles & PC's. If peeps want to talk or argue about race religion etc then they should find a different forum to post such drivel.

If you havent been involved in such posts Rod, then don't take offence mate. Bronto's post wasn't aimed at the majority of DW's members although everybody should take the message on board IMO.

Back