Advice Needed

gryfon99

Inactive User
Reaction score
can somebody explain whats the difference in the scanning method between an nutrino image and a enigma as every nutrino image i try it picks up about 90 channels nomater what options i set but with any enigma image it pick up every channel

The difference is (as you have noticed) that Enigma tends to scan better than Neutrino. Simple as that, although it also seems to vary with each box and your particular cable area and provider. Some of the newer images with Net ID settings should in theory produce better results, but as is always the case with Dbox, trial and error is the only way to find out.

i found that neutrino found more channels than enigma.my enigma image only found 230 to neutrinos 265.however the enigma image was far more stable than the neutrino image.

all boxes works differently with different images. the best thing to is try a few especially the new ones with net id scan na dthe one that works fine with all the channel scanned it the one for you.

timcfc said:
i found that neutrino found more channels than enigma.my enigma image only found 230 to neutrinos 265.however the enigma image was far more stable than the neutrino image.

You should try the manual scan option from enigma.
Choose manual scan, type in default frequency and symbol rate, enable network and start the scan.
If you don't know the default frequency use a valid frequency from your area and enable onid and bat.

Back