Absolutely gutted

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
My wee Grandson turns 10 tomorrow and has just tested positive on a lat flo test. Poor wee soul is distraught and we were so looking forward to seeing him over Christmas. I’m so proud of my Son for pre testing before tomorrow or it could have been a lot worse. They are all booked for a per test tomorrow morning. Stay safe out there and test before you mix with family….

Sorry to hear that mate, he's young and with breeze through it.

Did our tests this morning also as we are going round to my daughters in the morning to see the grand kids.

Just waiting on my daughter now with her tests results.

Only bought my Antigen test kits today and might get to test it tomorrow as unsure if travelling with the numbers testing positive and see it to be used on an empty stomach

Got a text from my middle daughter about an hour ago. Her partner has tested positive so they won't be here with the 3 kids for quite a while. Can't describe how disappointed I am.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Double helping of everything please.

sure your granson will be fine and you can make up for with a good start to next year but i am guessing he will be on roblox fortnight or some other game or console and forget about you in 5 mins and be having a good day with mates online

It's a sad state of affairs, so many testing positive around were I live is unbelievable.

What's more worrying quite of alot of people I know work at the local Hospital, its a big employer.

It's the kids I feel sorry for, missing Christmas Day of all days.
Sad

We went round with presents this morning and watched them open them through the conservatory window. He and his wee brother are absolutely fine and Turner Brown you are spot on mate. He got a new gaming pc from his mum and dad so he’s sorted 😊

Back