Europe fast-tracking swine flu vaccine

get your coat english..... you've pulled :banana:

Nah mate. I know him thats all and don't want silly pricks like you bothering when I'm talking.

Most of the idiots on here still think we went to the moon in 69. Good luck with that!

Have a natter without Nasa,hoppy,emarald etc. sticking their lol. superior intellect in.

Nah mate. I know him thats all and don't want silly pricks like you bothering when I'm talking.

Most of the idiots on here still think we went to the moon in 69. Good luck with that!

Have a natter without Nasa,hoppy,emarald etc. sticking their lol. superior intellect in.

is it a shaz... is it a daz... no it's Ryul... Rukklo .... rikkitikki....

nah it's daz pmsl.

is it a shaz... is it a daz... no it's Ryul... Rukklo .... rikkitikki....

nah it's daz pmsl.

No mate. Know what you are doing but you would be wrong,very wrong.

English, I don't do MSN. Email that address or pm on here. Nothing more.

No mate. Know what you are doing but you would be wrong,very wrong.

mate no offence but you stick out like the dogs knob.

you're the worlds worst forum ninja lol.

edit: I just saw the bit where you called me a silly prick.

now who is it that can't keep his fat pie hole shut long enough to stop him getting banned and then keeps running back with a different user name.. oh thats right dazz21272 (or whatever you were called) ... it's you that keeps doing that lol.

who's a silly prick again?

Last edited:
zkjhj;aa ,.,.auwsou cxasd dawdpokdp ,, sorry bout that i was gonna post something but my
dobberman keeps biting at my ankles.
God he is a pest.

So how old are you LP? do you take the flu jab every year? essentially giving you flu and building up your immune system.
I have never taken the flu jab nor would i. at 37 i cannot remember the last time i was ill or had to take a day off work or medication. I eat well i do enough excercise and look after myself. I just feel every one is getting caught up in some sort of hysteria and jumping on the bandwagon i dont know i may be wrong.

I'm 28, but I work as admin in the local hospital so have the potential to be exposed to both the seasonal flu and any other pandemic outbreaks (not just swine flu).

At the end of the day each to their own. I've no intention of trying to change your mind. Just remind me of this if my arm falls off and I end up in the rant room typing with one hand and my nose ;)

The Flu jab does not give you flu, the virus in the vaccine is dead. Its just a myth it gives you flu.

I will be taking the flu jab as I do ever year but I will not be taking the swine flu jab if it hasn't been tested, I dont think its a conspiracy of any type and I assume they are foregoing testing to get the vaccine out in time for winter but I will take my chances.

Off on a tangent here but there are cancer drugs which have been proven to help cancer patients but are not available in UK because they haven't passed the strigent tests.......whats the difference ?. Cancer is a big killer in UK.

I'm 28, but I work as admin in the local hospital so have the potential to be exposed to both the seasonal flu and any other pandemic outbreaks (not just swine flu).

At the end of the day each to their own. I've no intention of trying to change your mind. Just remind me of this if my arm falls off and I end up in the rant room typing with one hand and my nose ;)

Will do, like you say each to their own lol.

Your slipping english m8....post #26.

btw....I do the lottery every week, my maths knowledge is probably about average but I like to take a chance of being rich....I wont be taking a chance on swine flu jab though.

Your slipping english m8....post #26.

btw....I do the lottery every week, my maths knowledge is probably about average but I like to take a chance of being rich....I wont be taking a chance on swine flu jab though.

balls I do apologize . I honestly had no idea he'd posted that already :) slipping I am lol

it was a independant find btw nothing to do with the chap in hand. believe me or not

good stuff Jaffa keep it real

:Cheers:

Back