• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A response to the town moves against muslim school

digidude

VIP Member
VIP Member
But it is unsuitable for women and children.

For women, the situation is even worse. Their prayer room is only 2m x 1.5m and has no windows or ventilation.
so much for equality eh?

but thats largely the point isnt it? They are trying (and possibly will suceed) to do better.

topdog1965

Inactive User
Don't think the Welsh folk give a monkeys Cluck and the Muslims need to tread carefully, that's one group of people you don't want to mess with"uk-wales" Shim I

digidude

VIP Member
VIP Member
Don't think the Welsh folk give a monkeys Cluck and the Muslims need to tread carefully, that's one group of people you don't want to mess with"uk-wales" Shim I
This is true, the welsh are VERY friendly people, BUT, their attitude is 'fit in, or fook off' and they're not afraid to voice their opinions about it

Cymru am byth

mojo247

Inactive User
even though some of them might have been born in wales they will never be accepted as being welsh.

foreighners in there own country.

stevemac40

Inactive User
Fortunately the BBC story that I read there doesn't share any of the sentiments that seem to be in this thread.

FUBAR69

Inactive User
lol
i love that i encourage my kids all to speak gaelic but not in others company .its plain ignorant
Is it ignorant ?... or is it ignorant that the peeps do not understand the language of the country they are in ?

If these peeps say they are Welsh should they not speak...........Welsh ? :err:

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
I think that Gaelic/Manx (Celtic Languages) should be taught in Schools.

I'm Scottish and have travelled to the western Isles of Scotland on a few occations where they still use Gaelic and it's embarrassing that I can't understand or talk to the peeps in Scotland's native tongue?

You can't help but thinking that these people look down on you? Most school kids know more French or Spanish that Gaelic.