A response to the town moves against muslim school

1, Why would you go to Iran?

Why would you come here ?

- To annoy you...

2, How many Catholics are in Iran to justify a School?

So are we to look forward to Polish schools soon by your train of thought

- I didnt know Polish was a Religion? lmao

3, How many Muslims are in the UK?
Whats that to do with the price of butter ?

- Justification for something like this is having a need... If there are no Catholics in Iran there is no need for a Catholic school, if there are a lot of Muslims here they have every right to have a school

You do understand the difference between, religion, countries, languages and culture dont you???

most poles go home after a few years . these other lots come and scroung for years . playing the system . the welsh people are right to be carefull
The welsh need to watch out for the poles? I fail to see why.

As for the muslim community in question, they would hardly want an upgrade if they were not planning on staying now would they?

Just out of interest countryboy, you live in ROI dont you?

The welsh need to watch out for the poles? I fail to see why.

As for the muslim community in question, they would hardly want an upgrade if they were not planning on staying now would they?

Just out of interest countryboy, you live in ROI dont you?

not the poles lol . they dont need to watch for them . . i live in ireland m8 county antrim why

I could have sworn you said you lived in the ROI previously. Makes no matter really, was just perplexed.

Back to the topic, the welsh dont need to watch out for other welsh - regardless of their religion.

no m8 i live in ireland didnt know there were 2 .again to the welsh ive a lot of time for them great people friendly . but i wouldnt like to cross one of them they are the same temper as the irish and scots . its that gaelic blood . a

no m8 i live in ireland didnt know there were 2 .again to the welsh ive a lot of time for them great people friendly . but i wouldnt like to cross one of them they are the same temper as the irish and scots . its that gaelic blood . a
Sorry, I dont quite follow - do you live in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?

Sorry, I dont quite follow - do you live in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?

This thread is twisted enough without starting on this old chestnut, if countryboy wants to be Irish then he is Irish !.......

- To annoy you...

- I didnt know Polish was a Religion? lmao

- Justification for something like this is having a need... If there are no Catholics in Iran there is no need for a Catholic school, if there are a lot of Muslims here they have every right to have a school

You do understand the difference between, religion, countries, languages and culture dont you???

I understand perfectly thank you, it is you that does not seem to understand that they all come hand in hand, and as for annoying me..... you simply aint important enough in my life to annoy me chum, I get more irritation from my piles.

OK, so you live in Northern Ireland, question answered.

Are there many muslims there at all? Or other minsority communities?

I tell you, anytime a thread comes up like this. You know who is going to be the active members on it! Always the same ones!

and this.....

of course, this muslim community is also welsh, as that is where they live...
What a crock of cock!

Thats like saying I am English as I live in England!

Well if ya let me into the cable section I will not be posting in sections like this !!! :roflmao:

Well not as much anyway lol :banana:

I tell you, anytime a thread comes up like this. You know who is going to be the active members on it! Always the same ones!

and this.....

What a crock of cock!

Thats like saying I am English as I live in England!

well its a welsh muslim community isnt it?

well its a welsh muslim community isnt it?

No,
No such thing,
Goto Pembrokeshire and try and find a Muslim, you wont, and another thing we keep hearing this cock and bull about them being Welsh Muslim's British Muslim's then why to cluck do they support Pakistan in cricket.

No,
No such thing,
Goto Pembrokeshire and try and find a Muslim, you wont, and another thing we keep hearing this cock and bull about them being Welsh Muslim's British Muslim's then why to cluck do they support Pakistan in cricket.

lol i dont support them in cricket.......

No,
No such thing,
your out of luck there Herbie, the story that sparked this thread is about a welsh muslim community. Its actually quite a nice story, it illustrates how people of different backgrounds can get along to build a friendly community.

OK, so you live in Northern Ireland, question answered.

Are there many muslims there at all? Or other minsority communities?

Karym6 - I can honestly say that for all your left wing rhetoric you are about as useful as a chocolate teapot. You surely cant expect to bang on about everyones rights to live here there and everywhere and all that and then try and goad another member into a row over Irish politics?? You well know that most people from Eire roots would never call Northern Ireland anything other than the north of Ireland. Personally I think you are a shit stirer!!

Back