50 polish born a day in the uk :(

stick and stones may break my bones but i dont give a flying

to much money is being sent abroad these days

If the point is: let's stop crooks and cheats ripping us off and let's make sure that the rules and laws of the EU are equitable - fine.

But if the point is: lets stir up hatred and suspicion against particular groups of people - well, that is racism.

the point is lets stops sending money abroad when it is needed here,how would you like it worded to avoid it being racist

simple thing, dont send ANY money abroad

what do we get back out of it??

last year there was all the stuff about £600+ million sent to pakistan or somewhere to help build schools, while our own are falling down

we plough countless millions into holes like africa, and have done for a quarter of a century, are they any better off for it? NO, but WE are made to feel bad for NOT GIVING ENOUGH!!!

we can send billions of pounds OUT of the country, while our own old folk die in their own homes as they cannot afford to keep warm

call me a racist, i dont care, fcuk the rest of the world, the whole planet is in the $hit, and theyre all looking after #1, and taking everything else they can, so should WE, as a country, fcuk africa, pakistan, libya, afghanistan, somalia, and everywhere else that needs a cash injection, theyre all cash junkies, the more they get, the more they want, and theyre still a fkin mess

they need to go cold turkey (no, not the hot country get snow) and we need to sort our own island out, as whos helping us? even greece got help from dubai, can you see that happening to the UK, only if we join the euro, dont even get me started on that 10 year stitch up

the point is lets stops sending money abroad when it is needed here,how would you like it worded to avoid it being racist

you cannot word it without someone screaming 'racist' m8

think of it this way

a blue guy is dying of hunger
a yellow guy is dying of hunger
a green guy is hungry, but not dying, but, his fellow green guys are dying

who does he help?

the blue guy? he then discriminates against the yellow guy, and vice versa, making him racist against one of them, he helps the green guy, hes then racist for ignoring the other 2

if the green guy then says 'fook the lot of you' hes worse than racist

im personally fookin sick to the back teeth of 'the racist card'

people are people, and most of them are selfish cnuts, its instinct, but to blame someone else also looking out for themself as 'being racist' makes you scum

the whole world is in the same boat, and for some, the boat is sinking faster than others, but for those same people, others have been bailing you out while youve done as little as possible for as long as possible

this is evolution in the 21st century, the darwin effect, survival of the fittest, keep up, or fall back, the government is holding the human race back

90% of the planet is liquid, only 1% of that can support life

this is nature at its best, you cant fight it, no matter what you call it, the weak WILL die

I don't agree with you Digi, sorry.

Also most of the name calling that goes on round here is not someone calling anyone a racist it's PC Brigade or Kumbaya Clan.

I've never called anyone on here, as far as I can remember, a racist. Just like any other word or term there is a definition of what racism is and what I said in my last posts stands.

I don't agree with you Digi, sorry.

Also most of the name calling that goes on round here is not someone calling anyone a racist it's PC Brigade or Kumbaya Clan.

I've never called anyone on here, as far as I can remember, a racist. Just like any other word or term there is a definition of what racism is and what I said in my last posts stands.

im not one to argue with people m8, and forums are a good place to listen to other peoples opinions, but unfortunatley there will always be 'trolls' on most subjects

sometimes i suppose i may come across as very opinionated, maybe even arrogant, but at the same time, i live in a small place like you do (i do now, for 21 years i lived in a city) and i have seen both sides of a coin for the city life, and the country life

but to me, people are people, i dont care if theyre black, white, pink, green, what god they believe in, what football team they support, at the end of the day, theyre another person, but, if theyre a w@nker, then thats what they are, and if they want to think that i base that on their colour, beliefs, or whatever, then thats just pathetic, as i personally dont care about that, and thats just them LOOKING for a reason to kick off

but all this 'support the rest of the world' can you really see it happening, yes, as a compassionate and very empathic person, i would like to help out, but only if its deserving

take africa as an exapmle, from all over the world, how many trillions of dollars has been ploughed into the place in the last 25 years

the place is fooked, its obviously not meant to be inhabited by humans, unless we manage to spin the earth by 90 degrees, itll always be the same, and if we do spin the earth, thats whatever plane lands on the equator fooked instead

our own empathy gets in the way of our own common sense, we will let others die around us, in the vein hope that we can 'help' someone who we know hasnt got a hope in hells chance, to make ourselfs look good in the global eye

everyone ends up losing out

But your last post was wrong. The EU rules are not equitable and you know it.
I can prove they aren't but if you'd like to disagree then thats your perogative.

I work hard and I pay my taxes as I should. Stinks the amount I pay but fair enough, I live in the UK , don't like it but thats the way it is.
But for me and others like me to be paying taxes just to subsidise £42 million going to non-doms is feckin ridiculous. If that makes me racist then so be it and Emerald can sign me up.

Hamba...do you live in the UK?
Do you work or are you retired?

Last edited:
I don't know what the answer, is in terms of aid, but I do know that I can't get my head around the fact that there is enough food in the world to feed everyone.

I may be deemed odd but I don't understand why everything has to come down to money making and materialism. I just can't get away from the feeling that we seem to serve wealth rather than making use of it to serve humanity and create a better world for us all.

I have no answer, I'm just baffled.

But your last post was wrong. The EU rules are not equitable and you know it.
I can prove they aren't but if you'd like to disagree then thats your perogative.

I work hard and I pay my taxes as I should. Stinks the amount I pay but fair enough, I live in the UK , don't like it but thats the way it is.
But for me and others like me to be paying taxes just to subsidise £42 million going to non-doms is feckin ridiculous. If that makes me racist then so be it and Emerald can sign me up.

Hamba...do you live in the UK?
Do you work or are you retired?

I think you have misread my post: I didn't say the EU rules were equitable. I said it's fine to question them and to go after cheats and crooks. I said it wasn't fine to stir up feelings against a particular group of people.

I think you have misread my post: I didn't say the EU rules were equitable. I said it's fine to question them and to go after cheats and crooks. I said it wasn't fine to stir up feelings against a particular group of people.

No I haven't.

The cheats and crooks ARE the particular group of people. One goes hand in hand with the other.

It may be Polish,Albanian or some other colonial brother but they are in it for themselves and what they can get. It goes on in this country as well but I'd sooner start trying to eradicate it at home before we are handing blank cheques to every Tomas,Ricardo and Harrietta from somewhere else claiming for invisible dependants.

Last edited:
No I haven't.

The cheats and crooks ARE the particular group of people. One goes hand in hand with the other.

Who are this particular group?

Also the two parts of the sentence referred to different things: EU rules and cheats and crooks of any kind.

Last edited:
Who are this particular group?

Also the two parts of the sentence referred to different things: EU rules and cheats and crooks of any kind.

I also know what you are trying to do with the last statement.
Residency...working????

You never explained what is your current situation? Do you live in the UK?

Residency...working????

Sorry but I don't know what you are getting at. You seem to want to interpret my statement in a way different from it's actual meaning.

As for where I live or what my employment status is: that is none of your business.

Residency...working????

Hamba came to the sanctuary of the UK mainland from Ireland to escape the troubles, I believe he is a retired teacher, quite why so many of the people who come to the UK for this reason,denounce the natvies of this country as racist,bigots at every opportunity defies logic.
I am sure Hamba will correct any mistakes.

Hamba came to the sanctuary of the UK mainland from Ireland to escape the troubles, I believe he is a retired teacher, quite why so many of the people who come to the UK for this reason,denounce the natvies of this country as racist,bigots at every opportunity defies logic.
I am sure Hamba will correct any mistakes.

The tree you bark up is the wrong one in so many ways.

Back