50 polish born a day in the uk :(

notin wrong with 50 polish bein born a day in the uk there 1000`s of uk immigrant`s born in other country`s
people like your self cantuareatit7 need to look @ yaself first b4 moaning,
we need polish/irish/scots/spanish etc etc to do the jobs "english" people wont do.
myself im a diego but wont do them jobs but i dont moan about it,
malta is full of bulgarians/ruskys/serbs etc etc but the maltese dont complain.
plus germany and holland/usa are full of immigrant`s from the uk taking there jobs but thats ok is it?

I walked out of the Job Centre last week after signing on.

Some guy across the road jeered, "Hey! You, you lazy ****. How come you can't get a job, eh? I have two!"

I said, "I think you've just answered your own question there, you Polish basteward!

notin wrong with 50 polish bein born a day in the uk there 1000`s of uk immigrant`s born in other country`s
people like your self cantuareatit7 need to look @ yaself first b4 moaning,
we need polish/irish/scots/spanish etc etc to do the jobs "english" people wont do.
myself im a diego but wont do them jobs but i dont moan about it,
malta is full of bulgarians/ruskys/serbs etc etc but the maltese dont complain.
plus germany and holland/usa are full of immigrant`s from the uk taking there jobs but thats ok is it?

But do immigrant English people sponge off the country they settle in or do they need to have a job and housing first???

people are people, and most of them are selfish cnuts

this is nature at its best, you cant fight it, no matter what you call it, the weak WILL die

Hypocrisy, thy name is digidude.

How can you claim that most are selfish cnuts on one hand, and then go on to basically say that you're fortunate enough to have been born in a 'stable' part of the world and that parts that aren't should perish (that is the jist of what you have posted).

Unless of course this is a full confession to that fact that you too are one of these selfish cnuts?

Yes, there's so many families on the bread line - but many of these don't want to help themselves either. Digi, spark up the gas chamber mate - we need to cleanse the nation. But how can you say survival of the fittest when 'our breadliners' are sat at home watching Jeremy Kyle all day while surfing the web on their brand new laptop and making dinner in their new George Forman's.

I don't blame you though digi. I mean it's hard to think what these poor souls in 3rd world countries are going through when we have a warm bed every night, wake up to loved ones each morning, when the hardest part of our life is changing a puncture on the car. I have a brilliant life, I own my own house, my own car, I work hard, I have a great social life. Swap a newborn 3rd world kid with me as a newborn though and I'd have thought he'd have done pretty similar. You can't grow tomatoes in an oven. But that doesn't make people with these harsh conditions bad. It doesn't make them any worse than me or you. We're just fortunate enough to have been born in this great land, to have been given a better opportunity in life. Thinking anything other than this makes you a Hitler Mark II.

heil digi lol

i used to care m8, then one day i realised, that the more you do for people, the more they expect from you, and the less thanks you get for it

im happy for you to have your nice house, own car, great social life etc, no sarcasm instended or nowt, i really am, youve built it up for yourself, and you deserve it

i punch my guts out for over 60 hours a week, can just about afford my monthly bills, have had to take my banger of a car off the road as its now too expensive to run, and hardly ever go out, as thats also too expensive

people in the same street as me, who cant even spell 'work' have a 60 plate mitsubishi evolution, take outs 6 nights a week, and are always out

the UKs 'system' is in a state, no i dont blame people in the 3rd world for wanting help, like you said, they cant help it, but while out government let our country fall apart around us, where those who are actually in need of help, like the old and the ill, go without while those on benefits milk the system dry, billions are send abroad, and the everyday joe like me pays for it all?

so yeh, im a total selfish cnut, i want MY money to be spent in MY country on the people who really need it

tighten up ALL of the rules

or get gassed :proud:

[video=youtube_share;A2TVbQm_C5U]http://youtu.be/A2TVbQm_C5U[/video]

[video=youtube_share;A2TVbQm_C5U]http://youtu.be/A2TVbQm_C5U[/video]

I never thought I could find a similarity between the BNP and Bing Crosby

Until i realised they are both dreaming of a white christmas. :flagwave:

I never thought I could find a similarity between the BNP and Bing Crosby

Until i realised they are both dreaming of a white christmas. :flagwave:

I never thought I could find a similarity between the BNP and The Wizard of OZ until...

[video=youtube_share;yekGSC4xxpc]http://youtu.be/yekGSC4xxpc[/video]

Last edited:
Interesting Human Body Facts

- The largest cell in the human body is the female egg, and the smallest is the male sperm.

- A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball (a bit bigger than a cricket ball).

- It takes food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

- The attachment of human muscles to skin is what causes dimples.

- The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.

- A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

- If the average male never shaved, his beard would be 13 feet long when he died.

- Men with hairless chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair.

- There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.

- Side by side, 2000 cells from the human body could cover about one square inch.

- Women blink twice as much as men.

- The average person's skin weighs twice as much as their brain.

- When you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate...they do the same when you are looking at someone you hate!

- Your ears secrete more earwax when you are afraid than when you aren't.

- Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

- If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

- The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man.

*** You looked at your thumb... Didn't you Hamba?

I LOVE the resorting to humour when someone can't put forward a credible argument. It works both ways.

:Clap:

I LOVE the resorting to humour when someone can't put forward a credible argument. It works both ways.

:Clap:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
You knew what you were doing so lets not try and backtrack.

I'm off now. See you tomorrow if you still want to argue right or wrong.
Have fun with some smart arse answer.

Laters.

Back