50 polish born a day in the uk :(

Re: Hang the tree huggers lol

I think you're getting a bit confused here. I was referring to post #40 at that point.

Its not hard to confuse me all you have to do is put me in a barrel and tell me to pee in the corner...

I certainly like trees but don't generally find myself hugging them.

Are the poles still allowed to use that loophole about claiming child benefit for kids who don't even live in this country?

They'll be coining it in if they are. Bet the wives drop the babies here and then rush back to Poland on the sly.
Essentially they'd be claiming for kids born here,kids born in Poland and they'll probably be doing vice-versa back home as well.

Nice little number for them. :Mad2:

I always remember being told by a family friend who works in the courts that the reason the Poles come over here and take cheap labour is done on purpose. The actual jobs they take over here is only pin money for them to get by and they make the real money from benefits which is then sent back home.

I used to work in a factory with Polish workers and one of them said that if they work over here for 5-10yrs then they can make enough money to go back and be made for life.

Is the rant room really necessary - aren't we just doubling up?

We already have the fun and laughter room.

Are the poles still allowed to use that loophole about claiming child benefit for kids who don't even live in this country?

They'll be coining it in if they are. Bet the wives drop the babies here and then rush back to Poland on the sly.
Essentially they'd be claiming for kids born here,kids born in Poland and they'll probably be doing vice-versa back home as well.

Nice little number for them. :Mad2:

I always remember being told by a family friend who works in the courts that the reason the Poles come over here and take cheap labour is done on purpose. The actual jobs they take over here is only pin money for them to get by and they make the real money from benefits which is then sent back home.

I used to work in a factory with Polish workers and one of them said that if they work over here for 5-10yrs then they can make enough money to go back and be made for life.
Av also heard this. dont know if it is true like.. but i know certain members will have me belive its rubish lol

But the Rant room is to allow you to get things off your chest, its a place where you are allowed to say things you wouldn't be allowed to elsewhere on the forum.
You really should read the Rant Room sticky as I am sure it says something about what to do if you dont like it.
Its completely different from the joke room.

Why would it not be necessary?
People who are losing a factual argument usually have a tendency to try and take a thread off topic. Not saying thats what you are trying to do but you were all fine and dandy putting YOUR points across in this when it suited you.

The only problem is that we have the same old stuff over and over (and I'm as guilty as the next).

I enjoy a good argument but I like it reasoned.

The only problem is that we have the same old stuff over and over (and I'm as guilty as the next).

I enjoy a good argument but I like it reasoned.

But obviously you don't. How can you enjoy a good argument with different opinions and then suddenly state that what is the point of the rant room?
Seems to me that you like it reasoned when it suits your own beliefs.

Same old stuff over and over again??? I'm a new member so its none of that to me.

But obviously you don't. How can you enjoy a good argument with different opinions and then suddenly state that what is the point of the rant room?
Seems to me that you like it reasoned when it suits your own beliefs.

Same old stuff over and over again??? I'm a new member so its none of that to me.

Ok. Maybe I'm just getting bored.

That missing link scientist have been searching for, I think I have found it in Leicester

Back