50 polish born a day in the uk :(

cantona7

Pikey Lover
Reaction score
just reading in the daily star that 20,000 polish kids where born in the uk (thats approx 50 a day)last year

one in 37 of all births were born to polish people (thats why pikeys cannot get a house in basildon)

campaigners fear that all the foriengers having kids here are putting a massive stain on public services and sending the population towards the 70m mark before 2025.....

nearly a million poles have made a home here and WTF 37000 have the fooking cheek to claim child benefit for children still living in poland,thats just the poles ffs

is it just me or are we not living on an island with limited resources and it is time to make a realistic immigration policy so that our children have something woth while to grow up for

We live on an island but it is not floating through space by itself.

There are Britains settled and living all over the world.

just reading in the daily star that 20,000 polish kids where born in the uk

I doubt if even the illiterate "Daily Star" comic would be dumb enough to say that. :Laugh:

Children born in Britain are British kids.

Perhaps you meant to say, "kids born to Polish parents" ?

this is true.....

but we are only an island with limited resources which at this moment in time are buckling heavily under the strain....

and i am not advocating in any way mass exilement of immigrants in this country,but at the same time we need to be putting plans into popsition so that we are more like our antipodian friends in australia and only let the people in who can bring something into our country and not loads of parasites who are here for an easy ride >>>

when britains go abroad they take money and knowledge with them and cannot claim benefits abroad as the vast majority of country's do not have a benefit system to take the pi$$ out of

I doubt if even the illiterate "Daily Star" comic would be dumb enough to say that. :Laugh:

Children born in Britain are British kids.

Perhaps you meant to say, "kids born to Polish parents" ?

thak you for correcting my deliberate mistake(browny point to you)

means the same to an ignoramous like me i see the word polish children and think automaticcaly they are polish and not british.....3 things

1 who will they think they are as thay grow up ....me thinks most will say polish
2 an old saying if a dog is born in a stable does it make it horse....
3 i actually respect the polish a lot as a lot of the battle of britain was won with polish fighters in our spitfires and they had tha balls to attack panzer divisions on horseback(not sure i would be that brave) but it dont mean i want all of them living here

the fact that it was polish in this story was an unfortunate coincidence the point i was making is we need to put into place some barriers to stop any more mass migration into our country

Your reply makes a lot of assumptions: "loads of parasites who are here for an easy ride" - "when britains go abroad they take money and knowledge with them, etc."

Can these be shown to be true? What are "loads"?

There is free movement within the EU for all EU nationals so a Briton enters Poland as simply as a Pole enters Britain

Your reply makes a lot of assumptions: "loads of parasites who are here for an easy ride" - "when britains go abroad they take money and knowledge with them, etc."

Can these be shown to be true? What are "loads"?

There is free movement within the EU for all EU nationals so a Briton enters Poland as simply as a Pole enters Britain

quite true i am sure but who the hell would want to move to poland lol

loads normally = more than a little i think

let me quote here .....not all foriegners are parasites ,many improve our country and help us go forward into the future in the right way unquote myself :)

also many do come here for an easy ride and they are the ones that pi$$ me of greatly

can it be proved about brits abroad...probably not as some abroad will be assholes like any other nation ,other than that google the facts...then let me know as i cannot be bothered to google them myself

have a nice life and enjoy the forum :)

why haven't you moved abroad already ?

if you are refering to me ....
i am english and i intend to stay here why would i move when i am on £200+ a day and i play on here or other places and i get a mod from here to do all my donkey work :)

if you are talking to other posters bet you a penny to a pound they are not as english as me (maybe they are british)

£200 a day and trolling DW :Ha:

sorry think you will find i said £200+ a day as i was trying to be modest.....which is fecking hard when you are as good looking as i am and great at everything i do and say :roflmao:

to ellie

twat.........yep i resemble that comment.....btw we are alike

£200 a day and trolling DW :Ha:

Ah, but is that actual working days (252) or a full annual year, and is that before or after tax and NI, and is that with or without expenses or company car allowance...and is that northern living or nancy southern living ;)

....and is that with or without you pimpin out your herd of wild women...

Ah, but is that actual working days (252) or a full annual year, and is that before or after tax and NI, and is that with or without expenses or company car allowance...and is that northern living or nancy southern living ;)

....and is that with or without you pimpin out your herd of wild women...

feck it i been rumbled :(

I agree with Cantona7, we can only take so much immigration before we as an island nation sink. I think you will find even immigrants and their families who have been here for 1 or more generations are now voiceing the same opinion.
Some who have replied have said about open movement within the EU. fine then let them bring their benefits with them not sponge off ours. Also what about those from outside the EU such as the large influx from Somalia who claim political asylum, those who claim asylum are suppose to do so in the first safe country from their own so why do they end up here?
Also why do our authorities allow them to remain as they clearly have not conformed to the rules of political asylum.

our early ancestors were all immigrants (or migrants) afaik.....so we're all the same

Last edited:
Back