50 polish born a day in the uk :(

You know I don't know why I am bothering with you, sorry but this is going nowhere - good night.

heil digi lol

i used to care m8, then one day i realised, that the more you do for people, the more they expect from you, and the less thanks you get for it

im happy for you to have your nice house, own car, great social life etc, no sarcasm instended or nowt, i really am, youve built it up for yourself, and you deserve it

i punch my guts out for over 60 hours a week, can just about afford my monthly bills, have had to take my banger of a car off the road as its now too expensive to run, and hardly ever go out, as thats also too expensive

people in the same street as me, who cant even spell 'work' have a 60 plate mitsubishi evolution, take outs 6 nights a week, and are always out

the UKs 'system' is in a state, no i dont blame people in the 3rd world for wanting help, like you said, they cant help it, but while out government let our country fall apart around us, where those who are actually in need of help, like the old and the ill, go without while those on benefits milk the system dry, billions are send abroad, and the everyday joe like me pays for it all?

so yeh, im a total selfish cnut, i want MY money to be spent in MY country on the people who really need it

tighten up ALL of the rules

or get gassed :proud:

So really we're talking of two different things. Our work shy have a chance to do something for themselves, yet don't. But 3rd world countries tend to not have that chance but still their people work hard just to survive. I think what needs to change, and this is perhaps common ground that we can agree on, is that the government need to tighten up. Those not wanting/willing to work for a living get the same treatment as the days before the welfare state. If you aren't prepared to work, you can't have a nice car, a nice TV, and take-aways 6 nights a week. If you are prepared to work, even if it's bottom dollar stuff then you should have a better way of life than those that won't work. I think that much is common sense and most people will agree with.

However, we don't need more money to do that. We just need to stop blowing it on people who don't deserve anything. We need to continue to help 3rd world countries even if it seems to make no difference. Perhaps we need to find a way to make sure those donations get to the intended cause instead of being pick pocketed by the government of 3rd world countries.

Times might be hard for you digidude, but you have my full respect for being a hard working fella who is trying to do things the honest way, the right way. I sincerely hope things improve for you, and as a working guy that would be nothing less than you deserve. However, these people struggling in 3rd world countries are our brothers and sisters who haven't had the same start to life as most of us. We can't forget about them, even if it's a quick prayer each night. If you can find time to care about others in a worse situation than you, no matter how bad things seem at your end, well that just makes you a bigger person all together.

So really we're talking of two different things. Our work shy have a chance to do something for themselves, yet don't. But 3rd world countries tend to not have that chance but still their people work hard just to survive. I think what needs to change, and this is perhaps common ground that we can agree on, is that the government need to tighten up. Those not wanting/willing to work for a living get the same treatment as the days before the welfare state. If you aren't prepared to work, you can't have a nice car, a nice TV, and take-aways 6 nights a week. If you are prepared to work, even if it's bottom dollar stuff then you should have a better way of life than those that won't work. I think that much is common sense and most people will agree with.

However, we don't need more money to do that. We just need to stop blowing it on people who don't deserve anything. We need to continue to help 3rd world countries even if it seems to make no difference. Perhaps we need to find a way to make sure those donations get to the intended cause instead of being pick pocketed by the government of 3rd world countries.

Times might be hard for you digidude, but you have my full respect for being a hard working fella who is trying to do things the honest way, the right way. I sincerely hope things improve for you, and as a working guy that would be nothing less than you deserve. However, these people struggling in 3rd world countries are our brothers and sisters who haven't had the same start to life as most of us. We can't forget about them, even if it's a quick prayer each night. If you can find time to care about others in a worse situation than you, no matter how bad things seem at your end, well that just makes you a bigger person all together.

this shows the 'problem' with 'our' system though, the government WONT fully penalise those who choose to become handout dependant in this country, heres a good example, this is a real life story of a guy i know quite well, and shows just how pathetic the 'system' actually is

years back, every thursday, he used to get a small village bus over to the next valley to go out drinking, and could see how people 'on the sick' were better off than him working, so was looking for a way to get on the sick, and came up with the idea to 'fall' out of the open door of the bus.

now the door is on the left hand side of the bus, so the laws of gravity say, that if you stand right next to it, and the bus swings to the right, and you dont hold on, youll get thrown out, simples, right?

the bus goes slowly round a left hand bend coming to a stop, so gravity would throw you INTO the bus if is was going fast enough, and he nanaged to 'fall' out of the door, roll over, back into the path of the bus, and run his foot over

off the back of this, he sued the bus company (who went bust being a small family firm) gave up work, and went onto the sick with post traumatic stress.

back n forth to sick benefit doctors, claimed to now also be an alcholic, and cannot look at a bus

then gets caught for benefit fraud

so he throws himsself down some stairs while pissed up (so it wont hurt) and breaks his leg, VERY badly, he thinks this is brilliant, as he now cant work at all, not even on the fiddle, and he is warned he must NOT walk on his leg due to the way its broken, anyway, nearly 3 years go by, with him not taking doctors advise, untill in the end, his leg wont heal, and in the last month hes actually had to have it amputated just below the knee (i swear im not making this up)

now bear in mind there is NOTHING wrong with this guy, but to him, because of this, hes made for life, and never has to do anything again

yet theres people out there, with NO legs at all, who are working

i WAS out of work for a short while a few years back, and wouldnt claim, untill in the end ALL of my savings had gone, i was in debt with EVERYONE, to the point where i had bailiffs knocking the door over council tax arrears, my car was taken by bailiffs while i was out one day, and thats when i knew i had to 'sign on'

in the 6 weeks i was 'on the dole' i think i applied for EVERY job within 20 miles of me that i could get to without needing a car, and i applied for EVERY job nationwide that supplied some form of transport to do the job

back then (which was only about 6 years ago) all i had to my name was a rented house with NOTHING in it except for a wardrobe (that was too big to take out of the room) and a HUGE pile of debts

when i first started out, i had nothing, twice after that, i restarted with LESS than nothing, and 6 years after the last time, at the end of this month, ill be back to zero

but iv given EVERYTHING i owned, ive watched people around me take take take, telling me 'sign on and work, rent paid, council tax paid, 80 quid a week plus your wages' etc etc but i WONT do that

me and my missus have been engaged for about 3 years, we dont live together as we cannot afford it

this is turning into a long one lol, good job im not pi$$ed or stoned (ive also given that up, over a week now :))

but this is the problem

those 'on benefits' think they have a right to the handout, but they dont. i look around the small village i live in, whats stopping the people on benefits round here spending one hour a day litter picking, cleaning up leaves in the park (this time of year), ensuring the drains on old peoples homes dont get blocked with leaves, little things like that

people will say 'but thatll put the peoples whos jobs that is out of work' and thats the thing, where i live, thats done once every 3 months

make people EARN their benefits, most of them got fook all else to do all day anyway, instead of giving them cash to stockpile, give 'vouchers to the value of', lets see them buy a new 50" 3D LCD telly after saving co-op vouchers for 3 months

once we get our own mess sorted out, then get back into the global charities, as theyre so corrupt, that thoise who need the help, dont get it, and all the money goes to those who know how to play the system, which sounds just like how i started

Last edited:
Must admit digi I agree with a lot your saying. There is a kp in my work who is around 63 she has been here for 4 yrs now. She told me when gets to be 65 she will go home with a pension from here, plus one from her home country. I'm no racist at least I don't think I am,but it doesn't halve piss me off. Can't really blame her it's the numnuts running the country.

In my work I would say more than halve are foreign.which I have no problem with as long as money stays in the country.

But I know most of it is getting sent home.

In my work I would say more than halve are foreign.which I have no problem with as long as money stays in the country.

But I know most of it is getting sent home.

ohhh feck, dont even get me started on that one m8 lmao

my niece is half albanian (her father came into the country in the back of a safeways lorry, took him ears to get here, another story) but he 'bought' an NI number to work on, while also getting clothing allowances, rent paid and a giro, and working about 3 jobs all at the same time (for pizza shops etc) and sent enough money 'home' to have a mansion built that i could only dream of, the place is a fukin palace m8, paid for by the UK mugs, i mean taxpayers

im sure theres a saying, what happens on an island, stays on an island

except for if that island is the UK

lol

Just outside Timisoara Romania there is a town called recas on DN6 in this town both sides of the road are gypsy mansions, some finished some unfinished, some with copper roofs all with marble steps, all paid for with money sent from the west, and we are not talking one or two mansions we are talking hundreds.

so basicly more is going out than coming in even though there working here ??
were is this going to end ??.. so u could have 10 kids in another country and pay the same tax as a man only married.. no kids ? and still get this tax code ??? and thats if there working lagit well sort of
no wonder ppl r pissed off

Last edited:
Both speedy and bro have shown excellent points.
So hamba,if you like a reasonable debate, then I would love to see how you could possibly justify the points that have been raised.

That's not going to happen he will just quote some irrelevant event from the distant past to justify the verbal diarrhea he sprouts

My mammy always told me not to play with the trolls in the dark wood.

notin wrong with 50 polish bein born a day in the uk there 1000`s of uk immigrant`s born in other country`s
people like your self cantuareatit7 need to look @ yaself first b4 moaning,
we need polish/irish/scots/spanish etc etc to do the jobs "english" people wont do.
myself im a diego but wont do them jobs but i dont moan about it,
malta is full of bulgarians/ruskys/serbs etc etc but the maltese dont complain.
plus germany and holland/usa are full of immigrant`s from the uk taking there jobs but thats ok is it?

That is the most racist post I have read on all the 14 pages so far, you are classing the Scots and Irish the same as people who scrap for jobs the english wont do. WTF?
Also you need to be informed before you make some of your statements, the difference with "BRITISH" imigrants working in the USA, Canada, Saudi or anywhere else in the world is that if they are NOT working they DONT get to claim state benefits nor are they allowed to claim for anything while working there, like child benefit.
In the EU that is different you are allowed to be afforded the same benefits as in your own country, otherwise why would some british feckers that are claiming benefits here. Move to Spain etc and keep getting their incapacity benefit etc from the UK not Spain?
Just now while the Eurozone is so unbalanced the UK would be better out of it, but how nice would it be if the benefit system had the same money in every member state. That way we could all have a mansion in Poland or we could send all our benefit scroungers to other countries that make you do something to earn your benefit.
Either way i'm off to have a look at the housing market in Poland and Romania.

There's a vote nect week in the commons on whether we stay in the EU, I say we should get the feck out.
But if you lot feel this strongly about Pols etc or other immigrants taking your job have a word with your MP and convince him to vote to get us the hell out (just now) but then if you dont feel that strongly enough to be bothered to contact your MP and you are just spouting off in here then shut the fcuk up.
If we're out of the EU we dont have to put up with all the tree hugging crap they dish out and it will give us a chance to sort out our own problems without the burden of having to do it the EU way or have our laws overturned by people we never elected.

Back